• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Regarding the Negativity Over This Hire

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still laughing that no one from Nebraska contacted Bret Bielema, Was it a coy ploy by him to get a raise in salary?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tressel wasn't coming here. That is a rumor with no substance at all. Everything comning from people surrounding him is he was never contacted and would not of entertained an offer if there was one. He made a three year commitment to YSU and plans to keep it.

So you won't forget about Tressel, you will continue to say Eichorst lied and you will continue to bad mouth Riley every chance you get even though he hasn't coached one game or even practice nor hired a single assistant yet.

that's just who you ar exorb.

I've heard from several sources that Tressel showed some interest to come here. I never heard that Eichorst contacted him, but he should have. It's all water under the bridge now.

Eichorst may not have lied, but he sure deceived people by saying he had the right hire. As far as bad mouthing Riley, I'm not only pulling for him to succeed, but to be at least as consistent as Pelini's nine wins per season and being competitive against top notch teams for the most part, and win some of those tough games against great teams. If you want average, or slightly above average like Bo was that's your problem, but I expect greatness. If Riley is the right hire like Eichorst says he is, than we all should expect great things from him.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard from several sources that Tressel showed some interest to come here. I never heard that Eichorst contacted him, but he should have. It's all water under the bridge now.

Eichorst may not have lied, but he sure deceived people by saying he had the right hire. As far as bad mouthing Riley, I'm not only pulling for him to succeed, but to be at least as consistent as Pelini's nine wins per season and being competitive against top notch teams for the most part, and win some of those tough games against great teams. If you want average, or slightly above average like Bo was that's your problem, but I expect greatness. If Riley is the right hire like Eichorst says he is, than we all should expect great things from him.

Can you reveal your sources or are they confidential informants who might get killed if their identities get out? Sure wouldn't want you to give them up and have them end up getting killed.

And funny I don't feel deceived at all. I feel like he might not have only made the right hire but the perfect hire and that will be proven with his assistants.

Maybe that feeling you have is not from being deceived but more from having your panties in such a wad.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can you reveal your sources or are they confidential informants who might get killed if their identities get out? Sure wouldn't want you to give them up and have them end up getting killed.

And funny I don't feel deceived at all. I feel like he might not have only made the right hire but the perfect hire and that will be proven with his assistants.

Maybe that feeling you have is not from being deceived but more from having your panties in such a wad.

My sources are from articles out there readily available to everyone. If he does build a great staff, he may just have the success that the "right" head coaching hire would provide Nebraska. Also, since I don't wear panties or any other female attire, I don't wear anything that can be bundled into a wad.

One more thing genius... You better hope Riley can build a great staff, otherwise we won't see anything even remotely close to the the nine wins per year that we saw the last seven seasons.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have looked all over the internet and the only thing I have found is there was no interest on his part.
Do you know why Les Miles hasn't been offered Michigans job?
Because they are afraid he would turn them down and that is bad pr. Ever think that maybe Eichorst didn't offer for the same reason "genius"?
As for your articles...Sources or you're just talking out of your ass.

And he needs a great staff?!!!!! Shit I would have never thought of that. I figured he would go to his high school reunion and pick up his old buddies. :L Fucking genius!!!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have looked all over the internet and the only thing I have found is there was no interest on his part.
Do you know why Les Miles hasn't been offered Michigans job?
Because they are afraid he would turn them down and that is bad pr. Ever think that maybe Eichorst didn't offer for the same reason "genius"?
As for your articles...Sources or you're just talking out of your ass.

And he needs a great staff?!!!!! Shit I would have never thought of that. I figured he would go to his high school reunion and pick up his old buddies. :L Fucking genius!!!

Open your eyes will you! I have actually read that Tressel express an interest in the Nebraska job, but I don't recall where I saw that. I don't fucking know, maybe he was just slightly interested, very interested, or someone made it up, I have no idea about that. I do know that Eichorst SHOULD have been interested in Tressel because of his GREAT accomplishments at OSU, even though admittedly there was some baggage with that hiring also.

I'm ready to drop this and hope for the best. Talk to me after we see what has been bestowed upon us.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Nebraska talk to the NCAA about the show clause and that is why Tressel was never contacted?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good question. I don't know the answer to that.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open your eyes will you! I have actually read that Tressel express an interest in the Nebraska job, but I don't recall where I saw that. I don't fucking know, maybe he was just slightly interested, very interested, or someone made it up, I have no idea about that. I do know that Eichorst SHOULD have been interested in Tressel because of his GREAT accomplishments at OSU, even though admittedly there was some baggage with that hiring also.

I'm ready to drop this and hope for the best. Talk to me after we see what has been bestowed upon us.

And like I said if you don't have a source then you are talking out of your ass.

You tell me to open my eyes but I'm supposed to believe you just because you say so?

4f02bde417f4ac29bb510ff22d22166c03955b0476aa9ad08779d9e795f76b2a.jpg

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Open your eyes will you! I have actually read that Tressel express an interest in the Nebraska job, but I don't recall where I saw that. I don't fucking know, maybe he was just slightly interested, very interested, or someone made it up, I have no idea about that. I do know that Eichorst SHOULD have been interested in Tressel because that is the guy I wanted, even though admittedly there was some baggage with that hiring also.

FIFY

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And like I said if you don't have a source then you are talking out of your ass.

You tell me to open my eyes but I'm supposed to believe you just because you say so?

4f02bde417f4ac29bb510ff22d22166c03955b0476aa9ad08779d9e795f76b2a.jpg

I know what I saw. I don't care if you believe me or not.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

You changed my quote, asshole. One of my posts were deleted here a while back after I changed someone's quote. I'm not the only one here who would have rather have Tressel than what we got.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You changed my quote, asshole. One of my posts were deleted here a while back after I changed someone's quote. I'm not the only one here who would have rather have Tressel than what we got.

You dumb fuck. That's why I bolded it and put FIFY. It means Fixed it for you.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what was your point of that post? You come on hours later and call me out for changing your post?
Did you think I didn't know I did it?

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

You dumb fuck. That's why I bolded it and put FIFY. It means Fixed it for you.

I know exactly what you did you meathead.

:pound:

All that literally just brought tears to my eye's from laughing so hard.... Now that's some funny shit.... OMG

:yahoo:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exorbitant is a vegetarian.....

LMAO

Is steak a vegetable? I had one of those for supper tonight. My wife laughed when I just told her you thought steak was a vegetable. She asked what kind of dorks post there!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Then what was your point of that post? You come on hours later and call me out for changing your post?
Did you think I didn't know I did it?

I saw it earlier, but I was busy on more important things first.