• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Refund

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan we have very little power while the owners lock out the players we love to see play. Well, now that they have officially cancelled games we do have some power.

Demand your money back. The owners demand payment months in advance so that they have interest income for the offseason. Now they have cancelled games that they have been payed for....regular season games...it is time for fans to stand up with the one voice that cannot be ignored. Demand your money back. Do not accept a voucher for a rescheduled game. Do not accept 2% interest so they can keep your money (the interest to be held in account for your future purchases). Get your money. Make the owners be out of pocket.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan we have very little power while the owners lock out the players we love to see play. Well, now that they have officially cancelled games we do have some power.

Demand your money back. The owners demand payment months in advance so that they have interest income for the offseason. Now they have cancelled games that they have been payed for....regular season games...it is time for fans to stand up with the one voice that cannot be ignored. Demand your money back. Do not accept a voucher for a rescheduled game. Do not accept 2% interest so they can keep your money (the interest to be held in account for your future purchases). Get your money. Make the owners be out of pocket.

2% is not bad it's more that i get on my money but i do hear what your saying i am mad as hell about the lockout and i hope the owner lose a lot of money

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last i heard the flyers had only had ~20 season ticket holders cancel.. it was some ridiculously low number

that was before the 2nd block of games got cancelled though

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I am on the owner's side.