• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins vs. Cowboys, Turkey Day

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice win versus the Iggles. RG3 looked sharp, running game was good enough, Defense was better than expected, but the Iggles are not good, Reid is Dead Man Walking...

So, RG3's first trip to the Jerry Dome. I feel like Trent Williams is ready to handle Ware and I think the Skins O will have a big game, specifically Griffin, Morris, Garcon..and Dallas' achilles heel Santana Moss. I expect the Defense to play with some energy. Someone needs to get under Dez Bryant's skin and take him out of the game early, even if it means some penalties, get him off his rhythm. Pressure Romo and he will fold. Would love to see an epic beatdown but not sure that will happen. Still think Washington gets the win in a big game.

Washington 34-24

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice win versus the Iggles. RG3 looked sharp, running game was good enough, Defense was better than expected, but the Iggles are not good, Reid is Dead Man Walking...

So, RG3's first trip to the Jerry Dome. I feel like Trent Williams is ready to handle Ware and I think the Skins O will have a big game, specifically Griffin, Morris, Garcon..and Dallas' achilles heel Santana Moss. I expect the Defense to play with some energy. Someone needs to get under Dez Bryant's skin and take him out of the game early, even if it means some penalties, get him off his rhythm. Pressure Romo and he will fold. Would love to see an epic beatdown but not sure that will happen. Still think Washington gets the win in a big game.

Washington 34-24

While I think there is a good chance Dallas loses, I have to disagree with the bolded. Romo was pressured and beat to a pulp yesterday and he stood in there and delivered (well, along with some penalties). Considering how much he was sacked and hit, he put up decent numbers: 35/50 for 313, 1TD 0INT. I'd like more TD's, but not bad considering that line we put in front of him. Murray might be back, so that will help us be less one dimensional. I think this ends up being a good game because our defense should be able to at least slow your offense, and our offense seems to somehow get enough to stay in most games. If there is a larger than 1TD point spread for either team, I'd take the points!

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quietly optimistic about this game. I think it could be close. I don't think Dez Bryant will put on a clinic in consecutive games, but he'll get his catches. Would definitely like to see DeAngelo Hall be a plus in this game rather than a minus.. but as long as he doesn't get burned, I'll take it.

folesINT_medium.gif

Having Pierre Garcon back will be nice, even if he isn't going to be 100%. As long as he doesn't aggravate his injury. Meriweather out and London Fletcher questionable... ehh. It's just one of those years. Can't seem to get away from the injury bug.

I'm gonna be the homer and say we pull it out in a close game, 26-23. Interesting to see a meaningful game between the two teams this late in the season. Haven't given up on the division yet, but both teams need this game.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO SKINS BEAT DALLAS. HTTR!

Wish they would play more often on Thanksgiving

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GO SKINS BEAT DALLAS. HTTR!

Wish they would play more often on Thanksgiving

Agree. Two of the most popular teams in the NFL. I would be super happy with that arrangement.

HTTR!