• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redskins send Arrington a cease and desist order

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Before last season I took a lot of heat for saying that RGIII would be ruined in this bad organization.

Any arguments about who is at fault? Snyder needs to give himself a "cease and desist order"

If you could only trade owners. Can you imagine the impact if Snyder and Kraft traded places?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before last season I took a lot of heat for saying that RGIII would be ruined in this bad organization.

Any arguments about who is at fault? Snyder needs to give himself a "cease and desist order"

If you could only trade owners. Can you imagine the impact if Snyder and Kraft traded places?

So - one bad year (after a very good one) and now RG3 is "ruined"? Lol. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Most Redskins fans have very mixed feelings about Arrington anyhow. I really loved the guy when he played but his non-stop bitching about the Skins and his issues with his last contract with them (which was his fault along with his idiot agents) really gets to be tiring.

You can tell by his response that he has no respect for the organization anyhow so why should they accommodate him? I certainly am not crazy about all of Snyder's moves. However - I think that they are fine now & don't have the same "The Sky is Falling" view as you. HTTR

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder might be even more incompetent than Jerry Jones, now that is saying something. At least Jerry has 3 Super Bowls during his tenure (thanks Jimmie).

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder might be even more incompetent than Jerry Jones, now that is saying something. At least Jerry has 3 Super Bowls during his tenure (thanks Jimmie).

At least Snyder knew enough to back away from personnel decisions & leave that to the guys who do it for a living (whether they do it well or not). Compare that to Jones who declares himself the GM & has no intentions of stepping down from that role (which is great - hope he lives forever). Enjoy those distant SBs & keep telling yourself that Jones is the better owner.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Dan really the worst owner? We can all agree he's a meddling fool who couldn't tell a soccer ball from a football, but at least he tries. I say the Fords, who stumble from stupid hire to stupid hire, are worse, if much less obnoxious. Jerry Jones is 100x the owner Dan Snyder is.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give Jimmy the credit or not, Jones has 3 SB trophies. You can thank the GM or coach for every single owner that has a SB trophy, so that really isn't a knock against Jerry.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next Arrington will get a restraining order from Cam Newton as he stalks him and tells everyone Cam is his son

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave my skins alone! I want to stay out of the pre season spot light this year please.