• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox put up 17 on Texas & AROD, Braun to go down in PED flames

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....no one ever got my primary....i had it beaten back down to amateur regularly...but it would always bounce back...but at least 25 of my other ids fell on the sword...back then losing an id was a part of life....if i got one past a couple of weeks i got bolder with it because i knew no one knew who it was.

My ID's would get banned for usually only 2 reasons:

1. Rock and all his alts (and alts admins thought might be Rock) getting banned

2. Uno would get so angry that he would "secretly" complain to the admins and get IDs banned

I can't think if I ever lost an ID any other way

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Late night for you fuckers

this hockey game is crazy

yeah only reason im still hanging on tonight....woulda gone to bed if this game had ended....must win for the pens...

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sake it seems i talk to you every god damn night...how the fuck can you not have a 1000 posts yet?

Because all my posts are well thought out, articulate and pertinent to the subject at hand.

I am not a monkey like the rest randomly flinging poo in all directions

I am classy fucker

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
My ID's would get banned for usually only 2 reasons:

1. Rock and all his alts (and alts admins thought might be Rock) getting banned

2. Uno would get so angry that he would "secretly" complain to the admins and get IDs banned

I can't think if I ever lost an ID any other way

uno tried to get a few of mine banned...but he had a low success rate....he really was a whiny fucker wasnt he.....for all the shit he talks...he cant handle it in return very well

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Because all my posts are well thought out, articulate and pertinent to the subject at hand.

I am classy fucker

oh fucking please...if you wouldnt get banned once a week it would probably be a lot higher...only thing that disturbs me about this place is how final the bannings seem to be....there is no road back

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh fucking please...if you wouldnt get banned once a week it would probably be a lot higher...only thing that disturbs me about this place is how final the bannings seem to be....there is no road back

funny since you were banned for like 20 minutes

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

I am classy fucker

yeah like the time at cbs when you baited everyone to a link of some post ed exeley made.....

it was something like.....check out this gem of a post he made....

and it was a chick sucking a horses cock....very articulate...well thought out i will give you though

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not one person in our clique has been permanently banned. Uno will be back with us next week when Hammer returns. As long as he doesn't pm Hammer he should be good to torment whomever he decides to argue with that day forward.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
funny since you were banned for like 20 minutes

your right....my instincts saved me....overloading them on id's and ip addresses got me back in the door...soon they realized the genius of my posts and all was forgiven

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Not one person in our clique has been permanently banned. Uno will be back with us next week when Hammer returns. As long as he doesn't pm Hammer he should be good to torment whomever he decides to argue with that day forward.

you are probably right on all counts...though much like i predicted the talk has really tapered off about him...i didnt see him brought up other than dickshots new finishing move....hardly at all

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are probably right on all counts...though much like i predicted the talk has really tapered off about him...i didnt see him brought up other than dickshots new finishing move....hardly at all

I think I am really starting to grow on Fordman, which means I should probably change up my game and piss him off again.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
images

im thinking of this as an avatar

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah like the time at cbs when you baited everyone to a link of some post ed exeley made.....

it was something like.....check out this gem of a post he made....

and it was a chick sucking a horses cock....very articulate...well thought out i will give you though

yeah, you used to be able to disguise something like lemonparty with a fake sports link. they would click on what they thought was a sports story, and get led to a picture of 8 old men sucking each other's dicks

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
yeah, you used to be able to disguise something like lemonparty with a fake sports link. they would click on what they thought was a sports story, and get led to a picture of 8 old men sucking each other's dicks

yeah it was a fuckin dastardly trick to play on unsuspecting victims lol