• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Recruiting Thread

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that both Day and Stanley are coming back for next year. Or at least, that's the current rumor.

THis is big. yes its confirmed both coming back. Our best OL and DL men coming back. Great boast for this team.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is huge news if both Stanley and Day are coming back, it really makes me feel like they could be very good next year.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been around in awhile, like taking a break during the season.

Aliz'e Jones today...OMG, what a pickup. Best TE in the country!!! He is an absolute monster. Watched him play a couple times at Gorman...awesome, awesome!!!

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't been around in awhile, like taking a break during the season.

Aliz'e Jones today...OMG, what a pickup. Best TE in the country!!! He is an absolute monster. Watched him play a couple times at Gorman...awesome, awesome!!!

Yep. Just saw the news on that. Some of the recruit sites haven't updated it yet, but he decommitted from UCLA and his twitter pretty much suggests he's committed to ND now. Nice to have a Gorman pipeline going (Stanley, Fertita, now Jones). Tight End U baby!

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Just saw the news on that. Some of the recruit sites haven't updated it yet, but he decommitted from UCLA and his twitter pretty much suggests he's committed to ND now. Nice to have a Gorman pipeline going (Stanley, Fertita, now Jones). Tight End U baby!

Yes, a huge pipeline getting in to BG...so many top prospects. And Jones is simply amazing. Might be one of the best best "skilled" players BK has brought in. Dude is legit.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REALLY NEED A SAFETY OR TWO!!!

Equanimeous St. Brown sounds like could very well happen at WR. 6'5 is always nice.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome sauce, on a day when I had to worry about a kidney biopsy and taxes , a piece of sunshine. Go Irish!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BIG pick up today. Best TE in the country. We need a TE like this. Love this pick up. Great job by the staff.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched Video, absolutely a stud. Big play maker.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more running back too. Ke'Shawn Vaughn out of TN could be the one.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is huge news and a great pick up by the coaches. Also ESPN updated their top 300, they added Coney but dropped Guyton so it was a wash.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is huge news and a great pick up by the coaches. Also ESPN updated their top 300, they added Coney but dropped Guyton so it was a wash.

ESPN isn't very smart. Guyton might be Top 5 WR in the nation. Watch out for this kid. I don't know how you can drop him.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN isn't very smart. Guyton might be Top 5 WR in the nation. Watch out for this kid. I don't know how you can drop him.

I agree, but I'm betting they are basically thinking that Guyton's production is because he's playing with Murray, I think they are wrong but who knows.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your biopsy, or someone close?

Mine, I've been having kidney issues for some time. Then to make matters worse I had a reaction to an antibiotic last summer on a hang nail that wouldn't heal and that more than likely accelerated things. My leg turned purple from the ankle to the thigh, that really sent my kidneys out of whack. I'm just glad that because of Obamacare I was able to get insurance last year. In all honesty I can't begin to state what a difference that made.

Oh well you just have to meet life's challenges head on. My entire family are huge Notre Dame fans and it was just nice to have some good news for a change. Every time ND gets a playmaker like that we can just thank our lucky stars. A lot of three star players have really excelled at Notre Dame and went on to have great pro careers but it never hurts to start adding from the cream of the crop. I wonder if we have much of a chance at anyone other top recruits.

Thanks for asking....

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mine, I've been having kidney issues for some time. Then to make matters worse I had a reaction to an antibiotic last summer on a hang nail that wouldn't heal and that more than likely accelerated things. My leg turned purple from the ankle to the thigh, that really sent my kidneys out of whack. I'm just glad that because of Obamacare I was able to get insurance last year. In all honesty I can't begin to state what a difference that made.

Oh well you just have to meet life's challenges head on. My entire family are huge Notre Dame fans and it was just nice to have some good news for a change. Every time ND gets a playmaker like that we can just thank our lucky stars. A lot of three star players have really excelled at Notre Dame and went on to have great pro careers but it never hurts to start adding from the cream of the crop. I wonder if we have much of a chance at anyone other top recruits.

Thanks for asking....

Get well why work. And for Gods sake, wear pants when you go out. You don't need to scare the kids in the neighborhood. In all seriousness, praying it's all ok.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for asking....

Only a true ND fan could discuss his leg turning purple, and then seamlessly move on to ND picking up a top tight end prospect from UCLA. My admiration for you knows no bounds. You will be included in my prayers.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys, from the bottom of my heart. I always follow the recruiting and appreciate all the updates. I know how serious we all take our Notre Dame football. Same goes for guys like Micro who live and breathe with the Lions and Purguy with the Niners. It's nice having a diversion from the troubles daily life can bring.

Like Lou Holtz said, " Go out and fight, just save Jimmy Johnson for me."