• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

record for 2019 predictions

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s easy and safe to predict a minimal amount of wins. That way, if you’re wrong, you dont have to worry about being called a liar or a cheat.

I predict 4-12. Then, when they actually win 9 games, I can be pleasantly surprised. “Wow! I was sooooooo wrong!!”

5 wins is a cop out prediction.

The defense is gonna be nasty. Alex smith was a godawful qb and they got six wins with him last year.

Or 5 wins will be accurate.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only watched up until 17-0, it is over simplifying but if you score 27 you should win. Most of us thought our strength was our defense. Losing Allen didn't help but they were getting pushed around before he got hurt. The difference is the offense dominated time of possession in the first half and not the 2nd half.

We know DJ, how do we let him get behind the D twice? No pass rush and same old DB performance.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only watched up until 17-0, it is over simplifying but if you score 27 you should win. Most of us thought our strength was our defense. Losing Allen didn't help but they were getting pushed around before he got hurt. The difference is the offense dominated time of possession in the first half and not the 2nd half.

We know DJ, how do we let him get behind the D twice? No pass rush and same old DB performance.

its one game and a unit is likely to put up a clunker . i saw nothing yesterday that makes me believe that this team wont compete for a payoff spot . understand its compete

and lets be real no one , and i mean no one on this board had us beating the eagles on the road . i had us losing 35-10

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not determining a season on one game. There were things to like. There were things that make you scratch your head like why are the DBs still having communication problems? We of all people know what DJax can do, why did we let him get behind the D twice. Once I can understand, twice I have a hard time with that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not determining a season on one game. There were things to like. There were things that make you scratch your head like why are the DBs still having communication problems? We of all people know what DJax can do, why did we let him get behind the D twice. Once I can understand, twice I have a hard time with that.

me too but one was on the rookie moreland ,