• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realistic chance?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the schedule, the task seems daunting at 2-7. If we could get past Miami today with a win and Romo healthy, I'd expect a fired up home effort against Carolina on Thanksgiving. If they could get past these two games and have 11 days to get ready for Washington, I think they end up 5-7 with 4 to play, and suddenly the 7-1 finish they needed to have any shot becomes needing 3 out of 4. In what has been a terrible season, here's hoping we start a miraculous run today

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get 1 today. Romo isn't warming up for some reason. He is playing but not warming up at the time. I do think he will be rusty, but damn that has to be a lift for the entire team. Just get the W somehow and move to the next. I haven't had this feeling in a month- excitement about a game. Well Duke/UK brought it out the other night but nothing like today.

Just saw him finally out there.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get 1 today. Romo isn't warming up for some reason. He is playing but not warming up at the time. I do think he will be rusty, but damn that has to be a lift for the entire team. Just get the W somehow and move to the next. I haven't had this feeling in a month- excitement about a game. Well Duke/UK brought it out the other night but nothing like today.

Just saw him finally out there.
I know McFadden is banged up, but he needs to bow up today. We need to run the ball 30-35 times and limit Romo's hits with another game coming Thursday

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo said trying to get ready to play with this injury was a lot easier compared to his back surgery.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've felt Carolina is overrated all year. But at some point I need to acknowledge that they are 10 - 0. So, let's call that a tough one. Then there is GB on the horizon. I'd say we'll have a pretty good idea of where we stand in 3 weeks. I'm assuming we can lose one more game and still win the division.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've felt Carolina is overrated all year. But at some point I need to acknowledge that they are 10 - 0. So, let's call that a tough one. Then there is GB on the horizon. I'd say we'll have a pretty good idea of where we stand in 3 weeks. I'm assuming we can lose one more game and still win the division.
Told my son the exact same thing last week. I think every game left is winnable, but then again they are all lose-able too. I agree 8-8 may get it done but it will be tough, not a lot of room for error going forward.