• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Realignment News, HOLY CRAP!

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really think the SEC and B1G will just sit back and settle?

Or the Pac for that matter?

Why are you a Big 12 homer anyway....Texas and the Pac 12 work something out, and THAT will be bigger than whatever the Big 12 has planned right now.

nope.....the pac has usc and??? oregon i guess...much rather have the new big 12 if they go for the homerun....fsu/clemson are done deals...vt/gt have been picking up steam and if they go full on super conference we are talking pitt/nd/louisville or miami(waiting on sanctions)

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope.....the pac has usc and??? oregon i guess...much rather have the new big 12 if they go for the homerun....fsu/clemson are done deals...vt/gt have been picking up steam and if they go full on super conference we are talking pitt/nd/louisville or miami(waiting on sanctions)

You're insane if you think that's a better deal than roping off two of the three biggest recruiting states in the country....and a huge market. Insane dude. INSANE. If Texas and the Pac played it right, they'd have everything that matters west of the Mississippi. Texas, Oklahoma, Okie Light, texas tech....Kansas annnnd....Kansas State? More TV sets. A whole new culture in college football.... Where is the lose in that?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you are forgetting that we are about to be in the florida recruiting market and s.carolina/georgia/virginia(???) and have way better match-ups imo...i would much rather go east than west

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still waiting for that devastating probation for bama that you promised last year :pout:

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when does Middle Tennessee St. replace Vanderbilt in the SEC?

:ranger:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and yet you are forgetting that we are about to be in the florida recruiting market and s.carolina/georgia/virginia(???) and have way better match-ups imo...i would much rather go east than west

Florida is in the Florida recruiting market. Georgia is in the Georgia recruiting market. Wisconsin is in the Florida recruiting market. Ohio State is in the Florida recruiting market. Miami is in the Florida recruiting market. EVERYONE is in the Florida recruiting market.

I'm talking about a monopoly west of the Mississippi. Three top dogs...Texas, Oklahoma, and USC....sharing the two biggest recruiting states in the country. Texas and California kids wanting to play in front of one of the biggest TV audiences known to man.

I'm sorry. I'm not forgetting anything. I just respectfully disagree with you and I think you wouldn't back down from a losing argument if Jesus himself told you you were wrong.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last sentence sounds about right........

and why would texas ,ou usc get all the players...oregon,ucla,arizona,colorado dont want any cali kids...and do you not think those schools you listed arent in cali or texas.the big schools go were the talent his but it helps when you can tell a kid he will play in and be seen regularly in his homestate...so like stated i would rather go east

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think B1G gets VT and GT.

Would be fine with me. As long as we have a place to land, I am good.

This could be the first and last time I was ever glad Tech is in downtown Atlanta.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last sentence sounds about right........

and why would texas ,ou usc get all the players...oregon,ucla,arizona,colorado dont want any cali kids...and do you not think those schools you listed arent in cali or texas.the big schools go were the talent his but it helps when you can tell a kid he will play in and be seen regularly in his homestate...so like stated i would rather go east

You don't have to get ALL of the players. Nobody gets ALL of the players. The point is....you're combining two of the biggest recruiting states into ONE conference. That changes the culture a little. Do you think I give a shit about Iowa State? No. They're not in my conference. Do I care about Iowa? Yea. And you're focusing just on recruits.... Why is that? I'm talking about the whole package. Focus Bone, focus.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well sir did you not bring up recruits as your main point?

i prefer fsu,clemson....and nd/vt/pitt/gt/we will see who over the pac 16 with texas for recruiting,money,staying out of the pacific time slot,better match-ups period....tons of reasons why i feel the way i do...it is just better(we will have to see who else joins but if we get most of the teams rumored ill be very happy)

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game-of-thrones-poster.jpg

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell they just now settled the UNC deal. If you don't want to buy into my "credibility", no worries. I'm not breaking the news. I'm breaking it along. The UNC thing and the SEC expansion sure panned out though.