• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Read this in an article today on Clemson

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if Boyd is just trying to parrot his head coach or not, but this kind of shocked me a little bit.

"When asked whether Noles had separated from the rest of the ACC, and more specifically, Clemson Boyd said, “No, not at all. I don’t think so. They’re a really great program, but they’re not 37 points better than us. It just happened to be like that. We had things that didn’t go our way and it just snowballed from there. It’s college football and anything can happen, but that was the most disappointing thing. We didn’t put our best foot forward at all.”

Not to rub things in, but to say that some things did not go their way is a massive understatement. A 10 point loss I could agree, but not essentially a 44 pt loss because the last td with 13 seconds meant nothing.

In the same article he said that the campus has been gloomy the past 4 days. Hope they clear their heads before Saturday and Maryland. Granted Maryland is missing all of their skill players(the 2 of them). Should be able to roll, but I am afraid they might be falling into the trap of letting 1 loss become 2.

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say NOTHING went there way.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did fine I thought...no player is gonna say "Oh man they kicked our ass cause we suck"
FSU looked a lot better probably because they are. However I also don't think they are 37 points better than Clemson