• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RE:AAC

PHISH_HEAD

PHISH_HEAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone addressed the AAC Conference; and it's teams yet ;here on this site yet?
It's extremeley confusing; and frankly upsetting, to me, who was was around, when the Big East, was born, ...Saw all it's great coaches...players over the decades...It was a bitter pill to swallow when the BE, for all intense an puuposes broke up, last year.
UCONN was a charter member....The battles we had with Georgetown...Patrick Ewing...Alonzo Mourning, Alan Iverson...Coach John Thompson.... St Johns..Chris Mullins..Louie Carnisecca..those sweaters!!!.
Of course...We had Ray Allen....Rip Hamilton..Kevin Ollie..Now doing one incredible job as succeding Jim Calhoun(who most of us never thought he would retire last year.)
Incredible memories!

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya Phish Head - although I've (Louisville) not been a member of the Big East as long as you founding members - we have had a long standing battle with Syracure for years & a tussle with Georgetown in the 83 Final Four...not to mention what we've enjoyed since joining the world's best Hoops conference. It's been one hell of a ride.

But if you wanna talk Hoops, you may have a better response if you posted this on the College Hoops board. I stumbled accross this looking over Football topics.

Rock on Bro - Stay Strong.