• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RazorbackG's Five Star picks week 7!

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible week last week going 0-3 ATS and dragging my record back to a miserable (7-9-1)ATS. Seven is my lucky number so week seven I am due to turn things around. I love five game this week and feel like this could be the week that I go 5-0 and get this ATS record where it needs to be. Good luck to everyone and please feel free to share your thoughts and locks also!

Friday:
Take Utah State +9.5 vs. Boise State. UTS has a strong team this year and l love the home dog in this one. Prediction: BSU 38 Utah State 31.
Saturday:
Take LSU -7 vs. Florida. Gators going in to death valley against arguably the best D in the SEC with a new starting QB. LOVE this one! Prediction: LSU 24 Florida 10

Take Temple -21.5 vs. UCF. Two teams on different paths. Prediction Temple 51 UCF 17

Take Georgia Southern -28.5 vs. New Mexico State. Ga. Southern can only stop themselves in this match up. Prediction: GSU 55 NMSt 10

Take Kansas State +4.5 vs Oklahoma. This home cat has bite, ask TCU. Wildcats get real this weekend. Prediction KSU 33 OU 29

G

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right but I still have a hard time wrapping my head around Temple -21.5 and Ga Southern -28.5.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible week last week going 0-3 ATS and dragging my record back to a miserable (7-9-1)ATS. Seven is my lucky number so week seven I am due to turn things around. I love five game this week and feel like this could be the week that I go 5-0 and get this ATS record where it needs to be. Good luck to everyone and please feel free to share your thoughts and locks also!

Friday:
Take Utah State +9.5 vs. Boise State. UTS has a strong team this year and l love the home dog in this one. Prediction: BSU 38 Utah State 31.
Saturday:
Take LSU -7 vs. Florida. Gators going in to death valley against arguably the best D in the SEC with a new starting QB. LOVE this one! Prediction: LSU 24 Florida 10

Take Temple -21.5 vs. UCF. Two teams on different paths. Prediction Temple 51 UCF 17

Take Georgia Southern -28.5 vs. New Mexico State. Ga. Southern can only stop themselves in this match up. Prediction: GSU 55 NMSt 10

Take Kansas State +4.5 vs Oklahoma. This home cat has bite, ask TCU. Wildcats get real this weekend. Prediction KSU 33 OU 29

G

Other than GSU v. NMS, about which I have no opinion, I like your picks.

Also, for what it's worth, I would avoid relying too much on the impulse that "I am due to turn things around"!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Friday:
Saturday:

G
Any B1G predictions? scUM vs MSU? TOSU vs PSU?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, these picks all scare me. Temple looking ahead to ND, UF without Greir could easily be one of those games where they come out more focused than ever, you see that a lot, especially in basketball. LSU hasn't really looked dominant all year. Boise's qb and defense makes me think any game they play could turn into a route. also, it's hard to pick OU to lose when they're coming off a loss.

I guess that's why I have a hard time getting, there are rarely games I feel confident betting on. I have way to many doubts lol

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right but I still have a hard time wrapping my head around Temple -21.5 and Ga Southern -28.5.
Looks strange but makes ton of sense.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any B1G predictions? scUM vs MSU? TOSU vs PSU?
I like Michigan State plus the points but the game feels like a trap to me. Same with OSU and PSU, I like the points and PSU but is this the week the Buckeyes put it all together?

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, these picks all scare me. Temple looking ahead to ND, UF without Greir could easily be one of those games where they come out more focused than ever, you see that a lot, especially in basketball. LSU hasn't really looked dominant all year. Boise's qb and defense makes me think any game they play could turn into a route. also, it's hard to pick OU to lose when they're coming off a loss.

I guess that's why I have a hard time getting, there are rarely games I feel confident betting on. I have way to many doubts lol
I hear you! If Temple is looking ahead to anyone they deserve to lose or not cover. I hope they keep focus each game to keep momentum up.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Michigan State plus the points but the game feels like a trap to me. Same with OSU and PSU, I like the points and PSU but is this the week the Buckeyes put it all together?
I like the Buckeyes in this. That being said, they have not covered the spread since the VT game I believe? PSU has a very good defense, which could cause problems for 12 gauge. I like that we are using a 2 QB system, JT will be used in red zone situations. What is the spread at this point?
I hate to say it, but I think scUM beats Sparty in this. It should be closer than what the spread currently has. MSU is banged up a bit up front.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Buckeyes in this. That being said, they have not covered the spread since the VT game I believe? PSU has a very good defense, which could cause problems for 12 gauge. I like that we are using a 2 QB system, JT will be used in red zone situations. What is the spread at this point?
I hate to say it, but I think scUM beats Sparty in this. It should be closer than what the spread currently has. MSU is banged up a bit up front.

Ohio St is -17.5 I believe. All the spreads for Ohio St are going to be blown up bc of their expectations.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio St is -17.5 I believe. All the spreads for Ohio St are going to be blown up bc of their expectations.
Agree. We may possibly be underdogs going into scUM depending on the outcome of the Sparty game. Hard to believe everyone is hopping on the scUM bandwagon.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. We may possibly be underdogs going into scUM depending on the outcome of the Sparty game. Hard to believe everyone is hopping on the scUM bandwagon.

We will see what scUM is made of this weekend. I think MSU is overrated and they do have some key injuries.

RAZORBACKG

Hoopla Cash
$ 735.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Utah State is better than I thought, great way to start the weekend!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope nobody bet the house on k-state.