• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Mac suing accuser

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If it's he said - she said, and he proves her wrong... I don't see what is he going to get back?

She's probably broke so he's not going to get his lost millions of dollars out of here.
He's not going to get re-instated by the 49ers.

Is some team going to sign him if he wins the lawsuit? Ray Rice got re-instated by the NFL and no one signed him.

McDonald lost it all, even if this girl decided to get revenge on him. She had nothing to lose, he had everything to lose. It sucks, but that's his reality.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's he said - she said, and he proves her wrong... I don't see what is he going to get back?

She's probably broke so he's not going to get his lost millions of dollars out of here.
He's not going to get re-instated by the 49ers.

Is some team going to sign him if he wins the lawsuit? Ray Rice got re-instated by the NFL and no one signed him.

McDonald lost it all, even if this girl decided to get revenge on him. She had nothing to lose, he had everything to lose. It sucks, but that's his reality.

Having said that, if he loses his job no matter what, might as well clear his name in some aspects somewhere. It's not going to save him, but worth it. Now, if he loses, then depending on how she proved it (or if she just prevented him proving it), that could be bad, but financially just the lawyer's fees, because as you said, he's not hired either way.

I hope he doesn't go after us for money as I don't think he has a winnable claim but it could drag out and distract, etc.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having said that, if he loses his job no matter what, might as well clear his name in some aspects somewhere. It's not going to save him, but worth it. Now, if he loses, then depending on how she proved it (or if she just prevented him proving it), that could be bad, but financially just the lawyer's fees, because as you said, he's not hired either way.

I hope he doesn't go after us for money as I don't think he has a winnable claim but it could drag out and distract, etc.

Probably would help clear his name for whatever that is worth to him. I doubt he has any claim on the 49ers.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The whole situation is wierd if you ask me.

First off they took his webcam from his bedroom so if the webcam caught them in act then it should be clear from that if it's r*pe or not. Then she stayed at his house and hung out for another day.

If they haven't charged him yet after looking at the webcam I doubt he's guilty.

Could you imagine the prosecutors watching the footage from his webcam... like watching a home made video and trying to decide if any part of it is r*pe or not.

Mock2Speed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Webcam alone doesn't exonerate him, because you also are factoring in intoxication or possibly the notion of being drugged. So a video on him simply not forcing himself on her isn't enough to throw it out right away. My personal opinion says this is just a shakedown by a pissed off chick.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the stories I read about this, she sounds bat-shit crazy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wins.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine the prosecutors watching the footage from his webcam... like watching a home made video and trying to decide if any part of it is r*pe or not.
LOL

"He is fine here, but when he starts sucking on her toes, THAT is going to far! THROW THE BOOK AT HIM!"

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure of charges? Domestic violence against a pregnant woman/wife? Domestic violence/r*pe of someone at his apartment?

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was another stupid front office move to release him and in a way really started our offseason of stupid moves to for some reason make this team worst heading into the year we host the Super Bowl.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The 49ers front office is wildly inconsistent also.

All year long we let guys act like hooligans. Aldon Smith and McDonald played under sketchy circumstances.

Then finally when this McDonald chick incident happened they cut him without any hesistation.

Now with the Bruce Miller thing happening, they are back to dragging it out again.

They must have determined that McDonald was expendable, but Aldon/Bruce Miller/others were not.