• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Lewis may have used PEDs to recover from torn triceps

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Does anyone else think that Ray Lewis will morph into some batman style villain on Sunday?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Lewis strongly denied banned substance allegations Wednesday.
In a Sports Illustrated report, the owner of a company called Sports With Alternatives to Steroids says Lewis took a deer-antler spray that included IGF-1. "I never ever took what he says. The guy has no credibility," Lewis said. We'll never know the truth here. The only way IGF-1 is detectable is through a blood test. And there's currently no blood testing for that in the NFL. The bottom line is that Lewis is in no danger of missing Sunday's Super Bowl and will then ride off into the sunset.

badazzk9

Key Master
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really tired of listing to Ray Lewis talk.. They should play this back ground music every time he speaks..

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So some people on this site are okay with Lewis cheating because he is ray Lewis. There's no reason to accuse other players who haven't taken them and have no one having proof of other players taking them just because you want a excuse. If someone comes out with a taped conversation with a 49er or a packer or any other elite team then we can assume these teams have cheaters in it but there's no one else on tape. He did it to be able to play before his retirement. He just wanted attention. If this is proven he should lose his Super Bowl if the ravens win. Some players believe they are too clever to be caught and I believe Lewis falls in that category. (Also bonds and Clemens fall in this same category)

Yeah, it's a conscious choice for me to avoid this because I have no proof on either side. The guy making the claim could be lying. He could have a motive. Ray Lewis could be lying. He could have a motive. All to often, people will pick a reason why someone if they did it would do it, to support their claim that they did it. Then, they fall back on we'll never find out because they hidden it. Well, we'll also never find out if the person making the claim is lying because he won't tell us if he is. Sometimes people are right in their jumps to conclusions and sometimes they are wrong. All I know is cause is not proven by motive or intent and I don't think we'll ever find evidence of cause one way or another. This should bug me and bugging me could result in my jumping to one conclusion or the next so as not to be a fool, but alas, I've chosen not to care, because that's all I can do.

But this is easy for me. I'm not a Ravens fan and thus wouldn't want him to win. I have no ties to his alma mater or team. So I want him to lose and if he wins, I give credit to the Ravens, not one player. If we lose and he's performing well, it might cross my mind, but I'll be concerned with the plays our defense failed to stop or the mistakes our offense made, etc. I didn't like Ray Lewis before and I won't like or dislike him more after. I don't care what his legacy is, I care about Willis' and Gore's legacy a heck of a lot more. If we lose because of cheating, it'll piss me off that we lost, but I couldn't give a fuck about a cheater's legacy. It's invalid. If people want to follow an invalid legacy, so be it; it's worthless.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really tired of listing to Ray Lewis talk.. They should play this back ground music every time he speaks..

People should really give Lewis the Favre treatment - not the praise, I mean the criticism for being all about himself. I believe a bit of it was overblown and would be here, because Favre did love the game and Ray does too, but I'll just paint them both with one broad brush and get it over with. Ray has made it about himself here just like Favre did, it just is that Ray's is shorter. (Yes, Favre did it his entire career, not sure of Lewis.) I'm ok with Lewis, I just think everybody in the media is going along with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Ray Lewis of Baltimore Ravens 'agitated.'

That's what I like to see!

Prepare for a lot more of that on Sunday Ray.