• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ray Lewis may have used PEDs to recover from torn triceps

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
you mean someone who covered up a murder investigation (at the very least) could also be a cheater? GTFO. This is great news though as the Ravens have come through with the first and hopefully only scandal of the pre-game week. I see your Crabtree allegations and raise you a deer antler sucking Lewis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
He's got the NFL by the balls. He's retiring so he can do whatever he wants. He can literally take all the aderall, steroids, HGH, and coke that he wants this week. They can't suspend him for next year and most likely won't test him this week.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got the NFL by the balls. He's retiring so he can do whatever he wants. He can literally take all the aderall, steroids, HGH, and coke that he wants this week. They can't suspend him for next year and most likely won't test him this week.

Scary point.

Maybe they need to do Pete Rose type penalties for retiring players? But how would that stop lessor players who are not planning on going into coaching?

This could be a BAD Pandora's Box...

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Does anyone really care about this? Rest assured plenty of Niners are taking plenty of stuff......so there's just no room to get bent about this at all. You have to be made out of steel to withstand the equivalent of a car crash these guys get into every Sunday, and the way injuries pile up they need stuff for the recovery as well.

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If every player has the right to do it, then fine, no biggie. But whether you believe it or not, there are some players who won't do it just because it is cheating. It's an unfair advantage, plain and simple.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
baby-shocked-face-03-copy.jpg

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scary point.

Maybe they need to do Pete Rose type penalties for retiring players? But how would that stop lessor players who are not planning on going into coaching?

This could be a BAD Pandora's Box...

Nah, nobody wants to have a SpyGate type scandal follow you around after winning the Super Bowl. I would think most teams and players are smart enough to realize that even though they could dope up like crazy to win the game, but when (not if, because it always comes out) it came out that they cheated everyone would pretty much disregard their accomplishment.

Look at Barry Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, and Armstrong. Nobody looks at what they accomplished with respect anymore. A lot of people don't care that the Patriots won because they think Spygate won it for them... same thing would happen to a team or player that just juiced like crazy before the Super Bowl.

I mean, they'd probably get away with it for about 10 years or so, but eventually they'd just be forgotten as winners and remembered as cheaters.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Lewis is going to retire; he could not stand being out of the spotlight. He'll return next year and blame it on god telling him he wanted him to keep playing.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Lewis is going to retire; he could not stand being out of the spotlight. He'll return next year and blame it on god telling him he wanted him to keep playing.

he'll retire but the spotlight will continue as an ESPN expert...

bring back John Ritchie!!! Hugh Douglas!!! Damien Woody!!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, nobody wants to have a SpyGate type scandal follow you around after winning the Super Bowl. I would think most teams and players are smart enough to realize that even though they could dope up like crazy to win the game, but when (not if, because it always comes out) it came out that they cheated everyone would pretty much disregard their accomplishment.

Look at Barry Bonds, McGwire, Sosa, and Armstrong. Nobody looks at what they accomplished with respect anymore. A lot of people don't care that the Patriots won because they think Spygate won it for them... same thing would happen to a team or player that just juiced like crazy before the Super Bowl.

I mean, they'd probably get away with it for about 10 years or so, but eventually they'd just be forgotten as winners and remembered as cheaters.

Yeah, I see people defending these guys for the Hall still, but their perception and legacy would be affected.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is the kind of thing that the Ravens like to rally around...

Most teams might see this as a distraction, but the Ravens use it as "us against the world" motivation...

BTW Flacco came out and used the word "retarded" in a bad light today as well (not that it will amount to much, but ESPN highlited the quote)...

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap runs like a deer......should we be worried?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GUILTY!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 124

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I want to beat the Ravens at their best. All these distractions could really hurt them.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
deer antler velvet? hope they don't test him for vitamin c next...

Al87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it.

So some people on this site are okay with Lewis cheating because he is ray Lewis. There's no reason to accuse other players who haven't taken them and have no one having proof of other players taking them just because you want a excuse. If someone comes out with a taped conversation with a 49er or a packer or any other elite team then we can assume these teams have cheaters in it but there's no one else on tape. He did it to be able to play before his retirement. He just wanted attention. If this is proven he should lose his Super Bowl if the ravens win. Some players believe they are too clever to be caught and I believe Lewis falls in that category. (Also bonds and Clemens fall in this same category)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't consider things like deer antler velvet or tribulus to be cheating because they increase the natural amount of hormones in your body. injecting a synthetic or a precurser are cheating.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't consider things like deer antler velvet or tribulus to be cheating because they increase the natural amount of hormones in your body. injecting a synthetic or a precurser are cheating.

That's a pretty arbitrary line.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda funny that Ray Lewis' name popped up with this deer antler story on Yahoo 2 years ago.

Spray gives sports deer-in-headlights look - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Ray Lewis is linked to this controversy through text messages with a supplier. Here’s guessing most fans will just shrug. Or laugh. The meanest linebacker of this generation might be playing with Bambi in him?

Some will actually applaud the resourcefulness of a veteran prolonging his career; after all, the game is more exciting with Ray Lewis in it.