• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens opening on the raod

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still mad at the Orioles and the city of Baltimore for forcing the Ravens to open this year on the road. I think they should be able to open at home and celebrate their SB win with their fans. Plus Baltimore is now a football town. I don't know but it seems like a way for the Orioles to boost attendance at the game and well that just doesn't make any sense, considering if they put a good team on the field they get more support.

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still mad at the Orioles and the city of Baltimore for forcing the Ravens to open this year on the road. I think they should be able to open at home and celebrate their SB win with their fans. Plus Baltimore is now a football town. I don't know but it seems like a way for the Orioles to boost attendance at the game and well that just doesn't make any sense, considering if they put a good team on the field they get more support.

The orioles? Who are they?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares, you crying loser.

Last season... your team got a divisional freebie on opening day.

What a crying little bitch.

CryingRavensFan.jpg

catchbluefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody cares, you crying loser.

Last season... your team got a divisional freebie on opening day.

What a crying little bitch.

CryingRavensFan.jpg

That seems a bit.....I don't know......harsh, don't you think?

They are the previous SB champs. They should have the right to open at home. Its not uncommon for last years champs from other sports to open on the road but it has pretty much become tradition for football.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They are the previous SB champs. They should have the right to open at home. Its not uncommon for last years champs from other sports to open on the road but it has pretty much become tradition for football.

Catch do you really expect a Bengals fan to know anything about winning championships or the traditions associated with winning a title? Plus i think he is just trying to be funny.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whiny little girl is just scared of the beating Peyton Manning is gonna hand baltimore.

CryingRavensFan.jpg

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whiny little girl is just scared of the beating Peyton Manning is gonna hand baltimore.

CryingRavensFan.jpg

Peyton will be lucky to walk out of this game, plus the last time they played Peyton, he threw 2 INTs. But this is the regular season and not the post season so the Ravens INT chances go down.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted to put all of my VCash on the Ravens but then I realized that they have the worst home-road split in the league and Denver is a historically good home field advantage.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted to put all of my VCash on the Ravens but then I realized that they have the worst home-road split in the league and Denver is a historically good home field advantage.

LINK

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After the Bucs SB win, they had to open in Philly. Sad that that game was the highlight of the season for the Bucs.