• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: RAVENS/BUCS at 815 Chargers/Cards at 9

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,249.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buccaneers RB Rachaad White (foot) is active for Week 7 against the Ravens.
This was though to be the case after White logged a full practice on Saturday, with his status now confirmed with the release of the Week 7 inactives list. The Tampa backfield situation remains unclear after rookie Bucky Irving and Sean Tucker performed well in White’s absence, with head coach Todd Bowles indicating the team would ride the hot hand moving forward. Also active in Week 7 is DT Vita Vea, who was added to the injury report late in the week. Inactive for the Buccaneers are DL C.J. Brewer, P Jake Camarda, TE Payne Durham, OG Royce Newman, and LB Jose Ramirez.

Ravens declared RB Rasheen Ali, S Beau Brade, LB Malik Harrison, LB Adisa Isaac, C Nick Samac, and DT Broderick Washington inactive for Week 7 against the Buccaneers.
No major surprises here as the Ravens remain one of the healthier teams in the league. The biggest absence is DT Broderick Washington, normally a starter off the edge for the Ravens.

Chargers declared WR Quentin Johnston, QB Easton Stick, WR Derius Davis,OL Brenden Jaimes, OL Jordan McFadden, TE Hayden Hurst, and LB Joey Bosa inactive for Week 7 against the Cardinals.
All three of Johnston, Bosa, and Hurst came into Monday listed as doubtful and will ultimately miss the team’s Week 7 contest against the Cardinals. The Chargers are deep at linebacker but losing a player as talented as Joey Bosa is a significant hit. The Chargers are chasing the lone remaining undefeated team in the Chiefs in the AFC West, likely hunting for a wildcard spot out of the division.

Cardinals declared DB Kei’Trel Clark, TE Travis Vokolek, WR Xavier Weaver, LB Xavier Thomas, LB Owen Pappoe, and LB Victor Dimukeje inactive for Week 7 against the Chargers.
That means rookie wide receiver Marvin Harrison Jr. will officially return after leaving the team’s Week 6 contest with a concussion after just eight offensive snaps. Rookie wide receiver Xavier Weaver, who was active last week and played 41 offensive snaps after Harrison Jr. departed, is inactive.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not really sure what we'll see in these games. I think the Ravens will work the Bucs and the Chargers should take care of the Cards. That stated, this year has shown me that just about anything can happen. In Ravens/Bucs I'm guessing the Ravens will be able to run outside against the Bucs with Vea in the middle that's a tough middle to run through. Bucs should be able to throw the ball, but Mayfield is a QB that usually makes people nervous as the Ravens pass D tends to be less than stellar. In the Chargers/Cards I'm not really sure about either team, but the Chargers are probably the more consistent team. We'll see what happens, but I'm more interested in the Ravens/Bucs than the later game. Jackson usually has some pretty awesome plays every game, even when he takes a series off to drop the kids off in the pool.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s fucking go, Ravens/Bucs should be a fun one, Lamar vs Baker. I’m picking the Ravens but this game should have some good offense from both teams.

I’m not even bothering to pay to watch Chargers/Cards, I bet the Chargers handle them easily.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,680.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s fucking go, Ravens/Bucs should be a fun one, Lamar vs Baker. I’m picking the Ravens but this game should have some good offense from both teams.

I’m not even bothering to pay to watch Chargers/Cards, I bet the Chargers handle them easily.
I think this is going to be another one of those fun games to watch.

I still think people underestimate the Bucs.
John harbaugh isnt dumb enough to do that, but I wont be surprised if the Bucs upset the Ravens.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 23,843.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The first one I agree with.

The Cards could give the Chargers a run for their money, but I expect the Chargers to win. The Cards beat the Niners and went to the wire with the Bills and the Lions.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker to Evans for the TD to cap off a nice first drive for the Bucs. Ravens D had no answer for the Bucs on that drive

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buc come out with a nice TD drive to open the game. This could be a fun game.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that escalated quickly. Tampa having it's way with the Ravens D on the first drive.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar sacked back to back times, Bucs D got into the Ravens backfield 3 plays in a row there. Ravens punt.
Where can I find the Chargers/Card thread?
I think this thread is for both games.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh, damn the Bucs came to play....didn't expect this start

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got em on their heels, need a TD here

Ravens forced to play completely different when they are down double scores

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs are moving the ball with ease. Baker looking sharp and the Bucs backfield has improved with the addition of Bucky Irving. 10-0 Bucs now. Great 1st quarter for the Bucs