• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rating of 1-10

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give him a solid 4.

Would of been higher had the coach we hired didn't have a creepy little mustache.

Could be worse

mustache+huge.jpg

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or it could of been like my new avatar.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what my least favorite part of your av is. My favorite is Charlie, which is sad.

Same here. Rogers is my favorite by a landslide. Remarkably, Millen is not my clear cut least favorite person in that photo. He would have been if it contained just about anybody besides Mooch. Mooch sucked big time. My least favorite coach in Lions history.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest problem with mooch was how how excited I got for him coming. But one in a long line of Lions personell that has disappointed. Yet, I still believe that's going to change this year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here. Rogers is my favorite by a landslide. Remarkably, Millen is not my clear cut least favorite person in that photo. He would have been if it contained just about anybody besides Mooch. Mooch sucked big time. My least favorite coach in Lions history.

I liked Bobby Ross more than Mooch(playoffs without Barry. Good enough for West Point, good enough for me.) Ross coached again after he quit on the Lions. Mooch didn't even need to be interviewed before he was hired. Not sure why, he was shit in San Fran. Can't stand him on NFLNetwork, seems fake as hell to me. I like Dre Bly more than I like Mooch. But might hate Millen more, just can't say for sure.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked Bobby Ross more than Mooch(playoffs without Barry. Good enough for West Point, good enough for me.) Ross coached again after he quit on the Lions. Mooch didn't even need to be interviewed before he was hired. Not sure why, he was shit in San Fran. Can't stand him on NFLNetwork, seems fake as hell to me. I like Dre Bly more than I like Mooch. But might hate Millen more, just can't say for sure.

Where would Raburn sit here?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not sure what my least favorite part of your av is. My favorite is Charlie, which is sad.
:lol: Look at mooch's smile. Rogers looked stoned when he got drafted. Pic makes me laugh so hard. No such thing as mistakes, only lessons.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you don't go to at least three significant digits, it's meaningless.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got better the day you dumped your old coach. Both your O and your D bother me going into next season, not in a good way as I'm a Bear fan. If this new coach brings a new work ethic to your club, this will be a scary division.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egh...... About the only thing I've liked is Pettidrops getting a deal. And Im all by my lonesome on that one. Caldwell was a "Oh Fuck'" hiring. Tapp is depth at best. Willie Young was prolly my favorite Lion. Unless we're counting Delmas, who's not making shit down in The RatNest. I fucking hate Golden Tate and his faggotry. We didn't sign a corner. Lost Hill. Hired a pedder ass to coach FloppsieMoppsie. Didn't re-up Fairley, who's a dirty bastard and I love it. Haven't resigned Suh.... I'll give 'em a 3. And we might bring Orlovsky back. He doesn't matter, I'll stay at three and hope the house busts. I guess.

You arent alone. I dont like pettigrew, but I like the deal.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As of today? 6

Hoping for defensive playmakers in the draft.

Hope we get Suh resigned at a reasonable number.

I hope Fairley steps his work ethic up and wants to stay.

I hope Stafford takes that next step that I feel he is capable of.

A lot of hope there so maybe a 5.

:10: it all depends on the draft. If they get defensive playmakers, I Would say a nine. If they waste a their pick in rds 1 or 2 on a WR, I will say a 3.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm at about a 4.

I look at this team and I see the same blue print Matt Millen was using in the early 2000's. I'm repulsed by the Fairely news, nervous about the Suh news, and afraid they will go offense again in round 1.

I just strongly feel like the Lions will be unable to take the next step with Mayhew at the top. I'm usually pretty optimistic about the Lions, but I'm just not seeing it anymore with a lot of these moves.

With all that said, I'm excited for a fresh start. I was over Schwartz 2 seasons ago.

Besides the paralells with wasting picks on WRS why do you think its the same blueprint?

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be honest, wanted to say ten really badly.

Dumping Schwartz and Co for Caldwell and company got me to an 8, addressing the drops with Tate and signing ihedigbo got me to 9, draft could get me to 10 or drop it some.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give this offseason a 5.

Hate the Caldwell hire think it was a panic move but we have to live with it.

Not making Suh's contract extension the top priority was a huge mistake.

I find the not picking up of Fairley's contract a head scratcher. Sign him and trade him his number wasn't bad and his production has been decent...unless they have inside information on the guy.

Thought they overpaid for Tate. WRs had no leverage this offseason and I think the Lions could have gotten two guys for cheap.

Not telling Stafford he is getting a mechanics coach.

Hate the Orvlosky signing.

Glad Schwartz and his ass hat style is gone!

I do like Tate's upside, just minus the big contract.

Glad they parted ways with Delmas. To injury prone to count on.

Think they helped themselves by not going into the draft needing a TE.

Having a FB is a plus with me.

And letting the potential all pro Jason Fox walk.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumping Schwartz and Co for Caldwell and company got me to an 8, addressing the drops with Tate and signing ihedigbo got me to 9, draft could get me to 10 or drop it some.

I may have you confused for someone else. I was under the impression that you thought every lions move made was gold so I assumed whoever the lioms drafted you would love. I may have you confused with another poster, probably mike d, that scoundrel.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have you confused for someone else. I was under the impression that you thought every lions move made was gold so I assumed whoever the lioms drafted you would love. I may have you confused with another poster, probably mike d, that scoundrel.

A lot of people have that impression. I focus on the things I like and I see the potential this team has. I did not like extending/keeping Schwartz. I hate Pettigrew. I wanted to see Burleson resigned. I thought the team should have at least talked to Woodley. Thats just off the top of my head for this year. Unlike a lot of people I dont see something the Lions do that I dont like and blow it up into this team sucks. This team overall has a lot of talent and that talent was wasted last year. As much as I hate Schwartz he took this team from a shitty team to a contender every week. I expect Caldwell and company to build upon that and get this team over the hump where Schwartz stalled.