• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate My Team 12 team ppr

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s 12 Team PPR 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1flex
1k 1d

QB: Matt Ryan, Alex Smith
RB: Melvin Gordon, Christian McCaffrey, LeSean McCoy, and Ronald Jones
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Marvin Jones, Jordy Nelson, Robby Anderson
TE: Trey Burton, David Njoku
K: Mason Crosby
D/ST: Denver

What do you think? I feel like I got a strong team, but I chose a lot of older injury prone players. Shady, Fitz, and Jordy are all old and Gordon, Robinson, and Jones have a history of injury. I like both my TEs, I think I’ll have two startable options here. I think Burton and Njoku will both be top 5 TEs this year, so it’s good to have both to hedge my bet. I also think choosing between Matt Ryan and Alex Smith is a strength.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m gonna come back to this when I can get on a computer

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan/Smith - good for matchup play, I'd be keeping tabs on any warm bodies just in case last year's Ryan is the one we get from here on out, and if Smith falls flat on the move to Washington

RBs - like them a lot in PPR, if McCoy doesn't get suspended this year, great group, and you can wait to see if Jones II unseats Barber or not

WRs - like you said, old balls here, or injury recovery guys, or both! Robby in same boat as McCoy, could be a nice steal if he avoids suspension

TE - i like both ones you have tabbed for a breakout as well, might not need to carry two all year, but who knows

DST - I've also been targeting Denver in my DST leagues this year, been able to get them after the top 5 or so DST's are off the board as well

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1k 1d

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Marvin Jones, Jordy Nelson, Robby Anderson

What do you think? I feel like I got a strong team, but I chose a lot of older injury prone players. Shady, Fitz, and Jordy are all old and Gordon, Robinson, and Jones have a history of injury. I like both my TEs, I think I’ll have two startable options here. I think Burton and Njoku will both be top 5 TEs this year, so it’s good to have both to hedge my bet. I also think choosing between Matt Ryan and Alex Smith is a strength.

I likely would have went elsewhere than Robinson. But that is really trying to find fault... But if you can find a Robinson/Jones deal for an upgrade, you'd be laughing.

Last edited:

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I likely would have went elsewhere than Robinson. But that is really trying to find fault... But if you can find a Robinson/Jones deal for an upgrade, you'd be laughing.
I reluctantly took Robinson and Jones with picks 54 and 55. It was kind of what was left. I don’t know if I’ll be able to find a trade for either unless they start off fast. I feel like that’s the weakness in my team too. I should have the first waiver pick up, so I will be watching injuries of the season ending variety closely.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1k 1d

QB-like state prior good qb combo to play matchups
RB-studs i love it, but ronald jones i wouldnt touch hes been horrid
WR-Its ppr, i love marvin jones, larry is larry, but arob is a wild card.....i think jordy is done, robby anderson could be big
TE-LOVE TRE BURTON IN PPR
denver d i like alot as well

good squad

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid lineup. I like all your groups except WR. If it were a few years ago.... bingo! RB’s are very nice. McCaffrey in PPR is gonna be a monster. I’m high on your TE duo also.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: As a Ryan owner last year, I'm a little down on Ryan this year. However he and Smith should be good enough if Ryan bounces back and Smith adapts with his new team.

RB: I like what you got going there. If McCoy doesn't get suspended or finally hits the wall your RB corp will be a real strength and even though I'm down on Jones I'd say he's fine for a bye fill in because he's going to be getting carries even as a back up to Barber.

WR: No game winners per say, but you could plug any of them into the lineup. I think Fitz still has enough gas in the tank and Nelson could end up being the red zone go to target for the Raiders. Jones is someone I like as a WR2. Robinson is the wild card, if he bounces back strong he could be your WR1, probably ends up being WR2 though.

TE: Burton and Njoku are popular with those of us that like to wait on drafting a TE. I like it.

You don't have any elite types on your roster, but I think all your units are solid and even better you got depth every where, which goes a long ways as the season progresses and players go down around the league. It will really help if one your "risky" players ( McCoy, Robinson, Anderson ) come through in a big way.
I'd say you got a shot.:thumb:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're weakest at the WR position. Personally I would have taken some fliers on some other guys that could pop there instead of rostering a backup QB and backup TE. One of those is fine, but not both. I'd look for some good receiving performances after game 1 and drop one of those (probably the QB) in a week 1 waiver pick up

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old or not, your WR should be consistent contributors each week. To me, that's more important than the younglings who are up and down or even invisible from week to week. I like your team.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB: Matt Ryan, Alex Smith - Not gonna win you any matchups with major points but fairly high floor
RB: Melvin Gordon, Christian McCaffrey, LeSean McCoy, and Ronald Jones - This could potentially be a really good group for PPR. Gordon and McCaffrey should be top 10.
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Allen Robinson, Marvin Jones, Jordy Nelson, Robby Anderson - I like this group. Fitz is so solid every year and I think Robinson could have a really good bounce back year.
TE: Trey Burton, David Njoku - Very solid 1-2 TE punch, potential to start both if your flex allows
K: Mason Crosby - Solid
D/ST: Denver - Solid

Overall, I like this team a lot.