• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers eek out win in OT, Tito returns to fenway & Sanchez picked 3 times in OTA's

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes that team who is currently beating every team in front of them (save the yankees). Hows that workin for ya theory

I hate to break it to you HW, but the fact that the Jays are 4.5 games out of 4th place..... isn't a theory

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
is it also a shame the sox are only 1 game out of first, after everyone and their mothers predicted last place in here?

its kinda early to assume that they will sustain what they have done so far...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pirates put together a nice team finally with aquisitions. Owners are spending money and having Andrew Mccutchen can really help.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the mind set where organziations are always going to stink and never be competitive, maybe we should focus on other things.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rays straighten out that pen, Rodney in particular, they win the East

Yanks/O's, no idea which one after that, every time I want to write the O's off, they start winning again

fuck the yankees

Sox and Jays in the basement

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to talking whatever you talk around here that doesn't relate to sports

After flying out of the gates this season, to say he's flattened out a bit would be accurate, and all I said. And with his history of regressing and quitting , it's something as a fan I'd keep an eye on

Move on to sucking in a debate with the next guy

Simply untrue... All of it.

So long as you continue to post ignorant and uninformed material, I'll continue to let the board audience know what the actual truth is.

We've already covered Lester before. You think "two bad starts in the last five weeks of 2011" were a "collapse"...

But to be fair, that's really only because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

No need to get angry, if you don't want to be corrected, stop posting inaccurate information.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sucks!

Melky is garbage.

Happy. How is your Phelps, Hughes are garbage argument coming?
Either one would be the best starter on the Jays not named Dickey.

And YES, i will take ichiro being a shell of himself all year and in the postseason over Swisher EVERY DAY of the week.

Now your argument is "not named dickey" you are a fraud. A week ago you listed a loooooooong list and said dickey was bad. That you knew he was gonna be terrible in the AL and he only had one good year. Now its not named Dickey. Lmao and please dont mention hughes in any argument it makes you look dumber than you already are

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply untrue... All of it.

So long as you continue to post ignorant and uninformed material, I'll continue to let the board audience know what the actual truth is.

We've already covered Lester before. You think "two bad starts in the last five weeks of 2011" were a "collapse"...

But to be fair, that's really only because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

No need to get angry, if you don't want to be corrected, stop posting inaccurate information.

Yup
I'm angry

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have the mind set where organziations are always going to stink and never be competitive, maybe we should focus on other things.

"You know the AL East sucks because the Devil Rays went to the World Series and the 2nd shittiest team in MLB history, red Sox won 2 in the last 10 years."

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rays straighten out that pen, Rodney in particular, they win the East

Yanks/O's, no idea which one after that, every time I want to write the O's off, they start winning again

fuck the yankees

Sox and Jays in the basement

Nope.. i refuse to believe that. In fact i am sticking to the bluejays winning the division

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone teach Dirt that his sig block lacks all manner of sense...

Tom Brady and Eli Manning have never been on the field at the same time in their entire careers...

You look kinda stupid...

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it also a shame the sox are only 1 game out of first, after everyone and their mothers predicted last place in here?

Not me i picked em third and i am sticking to that