• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random Thoughts

DenBronc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last two years I was whining because Chris Harris was underrated and not getting the love he deserved when talked about the top CB's in the league.

Now he is getting that love but if someone doesn't have him in their top 5 CB's they aint watching the same game we are fellas.

IMO you can make a strong and I mean VERY strong case for Chris Harris as a top 3 NFL CB if not the top. I've seen Sherman and Revis (as much as I like them) get beat more in the last two seasons then Chris Harris. Guy tackles well too. Hits well.

Quickest feet of any NFL CB in the game today.

Patrick Peterson is healthier this year and has played much better this year. Throw these guys in the top 4 and I wouldn't think you would be that far off to put Talib at the 5th or 6th slot. Based on this year probably have to throw Josh Norman in there too.

Josh Norman seemed to come out of nowhere. I remember him as a sleeper pick in 2012 out of Coastal Carolina, but I didn't hear about him too much until this year. I don't even know if he was full-time starter two years ago.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must of missed that .. Thank you .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that last post was for you cdumler7

Yeah it has been interesting listening to the coaches this week. At the beginning of the week it was pretty much "Well we expect our players to perform and they didn't do their job like they needed to" to now being more "Well we as coaches really should have done something about that." I think after watching the tape more they realize especially on the OL our talent level is average at best right now and a lot of guys are banged up so they have to do a better job of figuring out how to protect the QB. I'm hoping we see a better show this Sunday. We will see just what this coaching staff is made of.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Norman seemed to come out of nowhere. I remember him as a sleeper pick in 2012 out of Coastal Carolina, but I didn't hear about him too much until this year. I don't even know if he was full-time starter two years ago.

I think there are at least a few every draft of small school guys who actually have NFL talent. The problem is teams do have to realize they are going to take some time because this is like for a baby going from crawling to the very next day taking off in a dead sprint. Takes time to catch up.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is one of the most confounding thing about the draft - it has its crap shoot elements, and a good player could be labeled a bust just because he was drafted too high. You can measure everything, but you don't know what kind of heart they have until they show up for work.