• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randle wants to be like Kobe

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a selfish, money-hungry, self-centered prick. That wants it his way or no way at all. I would pass Randle. Just expect not to get the ball when you are open and he is doubled.

If you try and model his work ethic, you will want to be like him. Just be yourself.

Explain the 5 championships.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit what board you're on. Unentertaining trolls aren't allowed anywhere on the Hoop and you're an unentertaining troll with one foot out the door and the other on a banana peel.

Says the Lakers fan.

If that were the case then Malibu and Trojanfight would have been warned by you by now. But whatta ya know, they're Lakers fans and haven't been warned by you.

Who would have thunk that you haven't warned them yet.....:noidea:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job deleting your post before Trojan saw it, JD

Fortunately I saw it and made a quick copy

Says the Lakers fan.

If that were the case then Malibu and Trojanfight would have been warned by you by now. But whatta ya know, they're Lakers fans and haven't been warned by you.

Who would have thunk that you haven't warned them yet.....

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, he didn't. He gone.

Can't say I blame you, that's pretty much the rule around here, if you troll you better be entertaining. It had nothing to do with the fact that he was anti-Lakers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I blame you, that's pretty much the rule around here, if you troll you better be entertaining. It had nothing to do with the fact that he was anti-Lakers.

Yep, and he was pretty much the only one still actually trolling here. Funny thing is, one of his most recent time outs was for trolling Heat fans, yet I supposedly only warned him because I'm a Lakers fan.

Oh well, addition by subtraction. Moving on.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and he was pretty much the only one still actually trolling here. Funny thing is, one of his most recent time outs was for trolling Heat fans, yet I supposedly only warned him because I'm a Lakers fan.

Oh well, addition by subtraction. Moving on.

I personally think he was upset because the Lakers actually got a real coach and a couple of players that will make the Lakers better. He spent way to much time in his mother's basement on her computer:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think he was upset because the Lakers actually got a real coach and a couple of players that will make the Lakers better. He spent way to much time in his mother's basement on her computer:lol:

as much as time as that guy had to hate on the Lakers AND their fans i'm quite sure he'll find another board he can be a pain in the ass on...