• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randle arrested

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5sxLapAts[/ame]

I see Randle is still working on phase 1.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's an update-

The father of Dallas Cowboys running back Joseph Randle says his son is innocent after being arrested for shoplifting at a Dillard's store in Frisco."My son is not a thief, okay? He was just trying to get his baby out of there because she was clowning pretty bad. All he was going to do is take ‎the baby out and then he was going to come back and take care of his business," Mr. Randle said in a phone call with News 8 reporter Tanya Eiserer. Joseph Randle was arrested Monday for shoplifting at Stone Briar Mall. Frisco police say he had a tester bottle of Gucci Guilty Black cologne, worth $84, and Polo underwear, worth $39.40, concealed when he tried to leave the store.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that I have on a couple of occasions walked out of a store without paying for something, and then realized and went back to pay for it. In both occasions I could have been charged with shoplifting is someone had caught me. So his dad's statement is possible.

However, he had the merchandise concealed. Why would he stuff them in his pockets if it wasn't his intent to take them?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be interesting to see how Jerry and Roger react. Jerry, who once passed on Randy Moss because of character concerns but now pants for Josh Brents return, and Sheriff Roger, who originally gave Ray Rice 2 games for decking his girlfriend....

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say that I have on a couple of occasions walked out of a store without paying for something, and then realized and went back to pay for it. In both occasions I could have been charged with shoplifting is someone had caught me. So his dad's statement is possible.

However, he had the merchandise concealed. Why would he stuff them in his pockets if it wasn't his intent to take them?

I find it hard to believe he wasn't trying to steal it. It was the tester bottle of cologne and a pair of underpants. Who shoves that in their pockets?

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My thoughts exactly, as I've been in a similar situation with my little ones, but I wasn't trying to hide peanut butter and milk under my clothes. I'm thinking Randle is just an idiot.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe he wasn't trying to steal it. It was the tester bottle of cologne and a pair of underpants. Who shoves that in their pockets?

A complete knot head.

Like Joe Randle.

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy has the brains of JaMarcus (purple drank) Russell. What a fucking moron.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now - he says had he knew he would have been arrested he would have just ignored the security guy and just left.

He's more ignorant that first suspected. And that's saying something.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now - he says had he knew he would have been arrested he would have just ignored the security guy and just left.

He's more ignorant that first suspected. And that's saying something.

Hey O!!

The good news is he will be easy to shop for come Christmas. :doh: