• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rams Vs. Bengals.....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres some good coaching, 4th and 10 and you have 3 timeouts and you get a delay of game, 4th and 15

THATS BAD COACHING

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its safe to say we are in desperation mode!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first quarter and had enough.... Turn on the TV to see score and I'm speechless.. It so depressing. The Rams will not win another game. 4-12 seasons here we come.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey.....at least our guys will be home for the holiday season!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the first quarter and had enough.... Turn on the TV to see score and I'm speechless.. It so depressing. The Rams will not win another game. 4-12 seasons here we come.

The only game we have a possibility of winning I think is at San Francisco week 17. I would've said Detroit and Tampa a couple weeks ago but they have been looking better lately so I doubt that those will be definite wins.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, I think we found our QB, Mannion 6-7 for 31 yards, NOT

We had like 36 completions today, almost 30 of them went for less than 10 yards, we are right back to Sammie days, dink and dunk!

Mannion got his stats in junk time, so not sure what he has yet, but what the heck might as well start him next week to see what he does or doesn't have? at least I like his size 6'6" over Keenums 6'1"

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a vacation from this team.

I think these guys are the ones on a vacation, traveling all over the US, taking in the sites, they obviously aren't there to play football?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, the answer is not to put Mannion in and destroy another career. The answer is a complete house cleaning by the owner. This franchise is infected with a massive case of incompetence and buffonery that rivals the Bungles of the last three decades and the Detroit Lions dating back nearly 4 decades.

Unfortunately, this owner has no clue of what to do and he remains aloof and uninvolved as evidenced by his consistent distance, silence, and aloofness. He is primarily a figure head that knows how to make money on the back of fans and his players and little else.

I can guarantee you Robert Kraft would have never hired Fisher to begin with and if he did, he would not have tolerated a bullshit artist like Fisher who has done little to improve an offense he once promised would be "explosive". Although our defense has improved under Fisher, it is slowly disintegrating with mounting injuries that are due in part to over-use.

This team needs what the new owners of the GS Warriors did. Come in with a five-year plan to win, find and hire the right people and turn them loose, implement a winning strategy and work it to perfection, and not tolerate any threat to the plan's destruction.

None of this, of course, will happen. Kroneke's behavior literally has filtered down to infect a team with no knowledge on how to win but only how to shoot themselves in the foot. Some players get it and leave. Just ask Janoris Jenkins and some others that are looking elsewhere like Mark Barron.

The most notable accomplish this buffoon owner has accomplished is he gets a coaching staff and FO that routinely screws-up, gets players injured, and ultimately destroys their careers unless they are smart enough to leave before its too late. What a flippin mess!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, the answer is not to put Mannion in and destroy another career. The answer is a complete house cleaning by the owner. This franchise is infected with a massive case of incompetence and buffonery that rivals the Bungles of the last three decades and the Detroit Lions dating back nearly 4 decades.

Unfortunately, this owner has no clue of what to do and he remains aloof and uninvolved as evidence. HE is a figure head that knows how to make money on the back of fans and his players and little else. I can guarantee you Robert Kraft would have never hired Fisher to begin with and if he did, he would not have tolerate a bullshit artist like Fisher who has done little to improve an offense he once promised would be "explosive".

This team needs what the new owners of the GS Warriors did. Come in with a five-year plan to win, find and hire the right people and turn them loose, implement a winning strategy and work it to perfection, and not tolerate any threat to the plan's destruction.

None of this, of course, will happen. Kroneke's behavior literally has filtered down to infect a team with no knowledge on how to win but only how to shoot themselves in the foot. Some players get it and leave. Just ask Janoris Jenkins and some others that are looking elsewhere like Mark Barron.

The most notable accomplish this buffoon owner has accomplished is he gets a coaching staff and FO that routinely screws-up, gets players injured, and ultimately destroys their careers unless they are smart enough to leave before its too late. What a flippin mess!

If only we could force the owner out of here as well.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's how I feel whenever I see this team on offense (retro, feel free to move this post to the negativity thread if you feel like this belongs there instead):

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would take massive amounts of cash and an invite to a dinner where an offer to buy the team would be tendered UVA. Kroneke would take the bait because he has lots of toys and if you offered enough money, he would bolt in a heartbeat I am sure as he intimated awhile back in a rare article.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would take massive amounts of cash and an invite to a dinner where an offer to buy the team would be tendered UVA. Kroneke would take the bait because he has lots of toys and if you offered enough money, he would bolt in a heartbeat I am sure as he intimated awhile back in a rare article.

I keep hearing that he would be a candidate to take over in Denver when Bolin's heath fails him for good. I could definitely see him trying if the Bolin's are willing to sell since his other two franchise's are both located in Denver as well. Also could see it happening if the Los Angeles thing doesn't pan out as well since it's very obvious he wants nothing to do with St Louis. But I definitely won't be holding my breath waiting for any of those things to happen.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd sell the whole package in LA if a buyer were to emerge UVA. Kroneke has made it known that he wants to own all of the Denver franchises and parcel them out to his kids. He'd have to fight Elway for it though as Elway has made it known that he'd like to be an owner someday. The Rams had an owner swappage before in their past. It would be nice if it happened again. Like him or hate him, we'd go places with Elway as an owner.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd sell the whole package in LA if a buyer were to emerge UVA. Kroneke has made it known that he wants to own all of the Denver franchises and parcel them out to his kids. He'd have to fight Elway for it though as Elway has made it known that he'd like to be an owner someday. The Rams had an owner swappage before in their past. It would be nice if it happened again. Like him or hate him, we'd go places with Elway as an owner.

He doesn't own the Rockies to my knowledge but I'm sure that could be easily arranged if the price was right. I guess between him and Elway, it'd depend on who the Bolin kids liked more or offered them the most money. I figure the fans up there would rather have Elway since he's highly respected in Denver.
I almost wouldn't mind (again, I know this has a slim to none chance of happening) but if they did an ownership swap of the Jags with Shad Kahn instead and then Kroenke moves the Jags out to Los Angeles. That way, it's a win-win for the owners and probably for the town of St Louis since I'd imagine Kahn would put up the money for a new stadium instead of the city paying a hefty chunk.

Last edited:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, it seems like i missed not alot. Any more injuries to report?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I lost some brain cells watching the game, does that count?

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But in all seriousness, Gurley went out with a stinger in the 4th quarter I believe is the only thing that I can remember.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the injuries matter any more this season? We are looking at .500 at best.