• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rams @ Cards - Sunday 2:25PM FOX

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was an ugly game but the defense pulled through in the end! The rams played a solid defensive game and made me sweat a little bit! 8-1 sounds so good!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hearing the Palmer's injury may be an ACL.:bawling:

That blows!! Is Stanton able to get the job done? 8 years in the league and I've never seen the guy play. And for the love of God, when's the trade deadline? If it comes down to Logan Thomas, we're screwed. I can't believe this guy is on an NFL roster and Tajh Boyd is playing in some fucking experimental league.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That blows!! Is Stanton able to get the job done? 8 years in the league and I've never seen the guy play. And for the love of God, when's the trade deadline? If it comes down to Logan Thomas, we're screwed. I can't believe this guy is on an NFL roster and Tajh Boyd is playing in some fucking experimental league.

I believe Stanton can get us to the NFCW title & to the playoffs. But I don't think he is good enough to get us through the SB.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe the trade deadline has already come and gone. :doh:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next man up. Stanton will get a chance to shine... he has everything he needs around him, we just NEED him to stay healthy. Thomas cannot be relied on. Ever.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Cards. That defense y'all have in AZ is something serious. It was mean what P. Peterson did to us. Good luck the rest of the way.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think Stanton CAN get us to the Super Bowl. He has played quite well when he was starting ..... no worries mate. :suds:

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was the point at which I knew the game was over. Take the lead on the Rams and we fold like a cardboard box.

Good showing, Cards. The Rams need to be reminded what it means to play a full 4 quarters now and again.

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyDubs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I think Stanton CAN get us to the Super Bowl. He has played quite well when he was starting ..... no worries mate. :suds:

Of course you think that, (in red foreman's voice) you're a dumbass

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's more about if Stanton goes down. If that happens, we are done.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next man up. Stanton will get a chance to shine... he has everything he needs around him, we just NEED him to stay healthy. Thomas cannot be relied on. Ever.

I wouldn't go as far as "ever" but definitely not this season maybe by the middle of next season he'll be an okay backup, but that remains to be seen.

As for Stanton taking the Cards to a SB, if Trent Dilfer and Rich Gannon can make it why not him?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't go as far as "ever" but definitely not this season maybe by the middle of next season he'll be an okay backup, but that remains to be seen.

As for Stanton taking the Cards to a SB, if Trent Dilfer and Rich Gannon can make it why not him?

Thomas sucks. He won't be on an NFL roster in 2-3 years. That was a horrible pick. I hated it at the time and I hate it even more now.

I trust Stanton, but my main concern is what happens if he goes down. He already suffered a concussion earlier this year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas sucks. He won't be on an NFL roster in 2-3 years. That was a horrible pick. I hated it at the time and I hate it even more now.

I trust Stanton, but my main concern is what happens if he goes down. He already suffered a concussion earlier this year.

Logan will be good man give it time!:suds: