• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams activate Brandstater...Bradford status uncertain

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rams activate Brandstater; Bradford’s status shaky | ProFootballTalk

In the clearest sign yet that Sam Bradford has an uphill battle to play in Sunday’s game, the Rams activated quarterback Tom Brandstater from the practice squad on Saturday.

The team released linebacker Ben Leber to make room.

Bradford barely practiced this week after aggravating his ankle sprain in last week’s loss to the Cardinals. Bradford missed practice Thursday and was “very limited” in practice on Friday according to coach Steve Spagnuolo.

It’s starting to look like A.J. Feeley will start in a tough matchup Sunday in San Francisco. Feeley has started two games this year, including the Rams’ upset win over the Saints. (Although Feeley didn’t play great that day.)

If Bradford is out, Brandstater would back Feeley up. The 49ers are two touchdown favorites at this point and that number could be going up.

Then again, it’s not like the Rams passing offense can get a lot worse than they have been over the last month.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rams activate Brandstater; Bradford’s status shaky | ProFootballTalk

In the clearest sign yet that Sam Bradford has an uphill battle to play in Sunday’s game, the Rams activated quarterback Tom Brandstater from the practice squad on Saturday.

The team released linebacker Ben Leber to make room.

Bradford barely practiced this week after aggravating his ankle sprain in last week’s loss to the Cardinals. Bradford missed practice Thursday and was “very limited” in practice on Friday according to coach Steve Spagnuolo.

It’s starting to look like A.J. Feeley will start in a tough matchup Sunday in San Francisco. Feeley has started two games this year, including the Rams’ upset win over the Saints. (Although Feeley didn’t play great that day.)

If Bradford is out, Brandstater would back Feeley up. The 49ers are two touchdown favorites at this point and that number could be going up.

Then again, it’s not like the Rams passing offense can get a lot worse than they have been over the last month.

Going up against the 49er D at home for Feeley is going to be a tough go. A team without a top passer will not beat the 49ers.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just for the record one of the biggest reasons I never liked Bradford was because he didn't seem to have an extremely durable body. I'm not sayin'; I'm just sayin'.

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brandstater???

Wow...they must think the zombies are coming and they are out of ammo. Jackson concerns me as well as the Rams pass rush, which proved they could do it against NO...crikey I listened to that game on the NO radio network while I was working in my barn and I felt bad for the Saints

The game plan should be simple and achievable, stop Jackson and force either Bradford or Feely to beat us...if it is Feely we are set...if it is Brandstater...I can come in and play QB or RB. Send me in coach...I'm ready!

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brandstater???

Wow...they must think the zombies are coming and they are out of ammo. Jackson concerns me as well as the Rams pass rush, which proved they could do it against NO...crikey I listened to that game on the NO radio network while I was working in my barn and I felt bad for the Saints

The game plan should be simple and achievable, stop Jackson and force either Bradford or Feely to beat us...if it is Feely we are set...if it is Brandstater...I can come in and play QB or RB. Send me in coach...I'm ready!

LMFAO

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Update.... according to nfl.com Bradford won't be playing against the 49ers today.He will be out with a ankle injury