• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders Lose!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a total fuckin embarrassment, Carson Faggot ass Palmer? Really!! Wow there goes the rest of this season, I would have rather they just said fuck it and let Boller and Pryor have at it. Now were stuck with another Fuckin wanna be Kerry Collins for God knows how long... Man I hate poor management... And I was Hoping the Al Years were gonna go away!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carson Palmer is an upgrade to any qb we have.Add in D mac ,Bush,Boss and our talented young receivers I could see this being a better fit than you may think.Boller is awful and Pryor is unproven .

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Carson Palmer is an upgrade to any qb we have.Add in D mac ,Bush,Boss and our talented young receivers I could see this being a better fit than you may think.Boller is awful and Pryor is unproven .

Well after examining all the facts, I was a little to hasty making this thread. That being said I still they we may have over paid for him. However, if he pans out then hopefully we can fill the void at safety with a free agent acquisition, we have a decent squad and I have to admit that it's nice to have a QB who can throw more than 15 yards accurately..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, haven't posted much here, but IMO, going with Campbell and Boller into the season was a disaster waiting to happen, I think it is pretty obvious Boller is not capable, might have been a good idea to have kept T Edwards around. When Garrard got cut before opening day, I thought we should have brought him in, at least we could have flushed his herniated disk out, and not let him keep that dirty little secret. The Gabbert experiment in Jax is now explained.

We were left with very few options when JC went down, and while we paid a very high price, at least we did something. Even though we have lost our venerable owner, it appears there is someone in charge who is not afraid to step up and make the hard decisions, rather than let the season go down the tubes.

Palmer will have his hands full getting up to speed, but I feel like we have a good chance that he can manage the game and give us a chance to compete for the division.