• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rahim Moore: Great Human Being

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't link the story right now but I'm sure you'll all find it. A Denver area man in his thirties was hospitalized and diagnosed with compartment syndrome. After a couple surgeries, family members researched the condition and learned about Moore. A local media staff member contacted the Broncos, and the Broncos' media relations director, Patrick Smyth, contacted Moore. Moore was in the man's hospital room 33 minutes later, sharing his own experiences, recovery, words of encouragement and prayer.

Hats off to Moore for making someone else such a big priority. I wish the victim a full and speedy recovery and applaud Moore's willingness to be a friend Ina time of need.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read about this and definitely a cool story. There have actually been a lot of them about the Broncos this off season. Looks like we have a pretty darn good locker room at this point. Hopefully Ward's misstep at the strip club is the worst of the off season for us.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read about this and definitely a cool story. There have actually been a lot of them about the Broncos this off season. Looks like we have a pretty darn good locker room at this point. Hopefully Ward's misstep at the strip club is the worst of the off season for us.

Well, we seem to have avoided the first round of suspension announcements, so that's a good sign too.