• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question about Stafford

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is a good QB. It's not even a question any more. He has won. He has led comebacks. His numbers are good. He moves the ball even when the running game is worthless. He's got to live up to his big paycheck, but otherwise I would be very comfortable with Stafford at the helm for the next decade.

This Stafford trial is a waste of time. We should be looking for Raiola's replacement (and enormous upgrade) to take the entire offense to the next level. Good QB, good RBs, good WRs, good TEs, and we've got a 260 pound old smelly asshole in the middle of it all. He is the only link left to the lost Millen decade. Fix that and the rest should fall into place.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But who will insult the band members?

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network had a list of Qbs that had the highest percentage of over throws in the league and Staff wasn't even on the list. I've also watched many of the other qbs this year and I'm seeing a lot of the same issues Stafford has at times. There's just a lot of erant throws by all tthese guys. Very few of them are unbelievably accurate. Staff is good to go!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network had a list of Qbs that had the highest percentage of over throws in the league and Staff wasn't even on the list. I've also watched many of the other qbs this year and I'm seeing a lot of the same issues Stafford has at times. There's just a lot of erant throws by all tthese guys. Very few of them are unbelievably accurate. Staff is good to go!

When Phillip Rivers has time, he is one of the most accurate Qbs currently that I've seen.. Of course Aaron Rodgers is another one...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can explain why atleast? Stafford is fine afaic... The defense is the biggest issue.. The O-Line could be a developing one with the recent injuries..

Seems like it's been 3 years in a row now that the defense has started off hot and fell apart as the season wears on...