• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

problems with the game. In screen shots.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the next series where Ebron is running free in the middle, Stafford sees him late and actually tries to set for a throw to hom at the last minute before he gets sacked. There was an attempt but it was late.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the third td drive, Lombardi went to the run game and a nice short passing attack and it worked nicely. One thing that must be noted down on the nine yard line is how Ebron played and effected the field. On his td that got called back, he did a nice job separating from the CB on the route. To bad he dropped it. On the very next play though, which was Tate's td, Ebron ran a very short route into the left flat, right underneath Tate that drew all three LBs that way and it allowed Tate get open over the top of that without any help from a LB. The way Stafford looked towards Ebron had a little to do with it also.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to watch more later but just before I turned it off, I see why Fuller starts. The dude is very fast and he gets over the top pretty good. Three times up to about the beginning of the second quarter, Stafford may have been able to go deep but the time wasnt there.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
series shots from the Watkins play that essentially beat us.

Right out of the gate they have 20 seconds to get in FG range. Sammy Watkins should be the guy we are watching. Yet he is one on one with Mathis with no help near by. Now ideally our CB can win 1 on 1 but in a game winning spot, with their #1 we should have help there.

Let's forget Sammy Watkins. We need to double team this slow ass TE!!

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that defensive play call was kind of suspect but it would be nice to know what Whitehead's responsibility was.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I think whitheads responsibility was the middle. Maybe if Tulloch was there he makes that play?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I signed up for a week free pass to check it out. I may actually pay for this. it is pretty awesome. Only $30 for the Lions games including a few years of archive.

I did the same thing and took advantage of two lions games using it before I cancelled. Not bad at all. Warning, it currently doesnt work with androids for those interested.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx Kreton. Those stills/frames are sweet as hell. Is this through a sign up/pay kind of thing or free through your NFL.com ?

well, I was late on that while typing. $30 for that is a damn steal.

once again thank you, Kreton

I dont think its that much more to get all of the games in the NFL, if you like watching football its definitely worth it. I cancelled cable years ago and for baseball games I use the mbl at bat app for 2.99 a month (audio plus video highlights) and for football I use NFL rewind.