• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pro Bowlers

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the Pro Bowl is largely a popularity contest, but that's kinda the point. It's an event for the fans. They vote for who they like, and it counts for 1/3 of the result. The players and coaches have the other 2/3, and they hold their boting biases as well.

All Pro is the real deal. Let's see what happens there.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans should not be allowed to vote on this. Fans in general are stupid, biased and emotional

The pro bowl is about who had the best first 10 games not the best season. It is also based on name recognition.

Marshawn has not done enough this season to even be considered, yet he is an alternate.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans should not be allowed to vote on this. Fans in general are stupid, biased and emotional

The pro bowl is about who had the best first 10 games not the best season. It is also based on name recognition.

Marshawn has not done enough this season to even be considered, yet he is an alternate.

The majority of players are even less informed than fans (and for good reason, the last thing I want to do during my downtime is scout who the best engineers are at other companies.