• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pro Bowl....

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all, put it out of it's misery....

Secondly, if you are going to continue the charade, Knowshon deserves the recognition.

Third, I don't really want to see ANY Bronco helmets at the Pro Bowl these days. lol

Go Broncos!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to Cali to believe Knowshon belongs in the pro bowl.

I was a little surprised he did not make it as well but I would rather see no broncos players there this year.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since coaches, players and fans vote for the ProBowl, and fans can vote as many times as they like, I am guessing that only the coaches put some actual thought into who the best players are are at their position.

I read an article that said a lot of players are clueless about players on other teams they don't see often and vote for guys they like more than guys who are great players.

You know 2 guys in KC and SF are sitting in their mom's basement with a case of energy drinks and pop rocks voting for their favorite players 24/7 during the voting period.

:nod:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides, Broncos are going to the Superbowl and won't be playing in the probowl anyway.

:suds:

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well......I guess nobody else would prop a guy up that they supported while everyone else was saying "cut his ass".

Ronnie Hillman, who?

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and perhaps reading to my third point would help....lol

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to Cali to believe Knowshon belongs in the pro bowl.

I was a little surprised he did not make it as well but I would rather see no broncos players there this year.

It's a career year for him. I bet he makes all pro.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Knowshon is 5th in total yards, top 4 or so in touchdowns by a running back, and is a pretty darn good blocker.

He should have definitely made it over Frank Gore. He had more total yards, more touchdowns, and a better yards per carry average. Gore made it on name recognition more than actual production on the field.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Knowshon is 5th in total yards, top 4 or so in touchdowns by a running back, and is a pretty darn good blocker.

He should have definitely made it over Frank Gore. He had more total yards, more touchdowns, and a better yards per carry average. Gore made it on name recognition more than actual production on the field.

This is how the bulk of the players make the Pro Bowl these days...... No surprise here.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how the bulk of the players make the Pro Bowl these days...... No surprise here.

I was hoping now that players and coaches have some say on the issue that it would equal out a little more but honestly I think players do a lot of the same as the fans. I have heard some of them talk that during the season unless they are playing a team that season they don't really pay attention to how a certain player is doing that season.