• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pro Bowl in Arizona in 2015

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
... Arizona and Arizona State are two of the best party schools in the country with some of the finest women you'll see. Hopefully your post was sarcasm. :L

how does partying at their Universities relate to the Pro Bowl?

have no doubt there are fine women, but if they don't attend Pro Bowl "parties".......

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its good for business in AZ. Should be a fun couple of weeks with Waste Management (Golf), Pro Bowl and Super Bowl. Last time the SB was here Pats vs G-Men they had a lot of big parties thrown by celebrities. 50 cent and Paris Hilton's party was fun. In the words of Bart Scott can't wait.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does partying at their Universities relate to the Pro Bowl?

have no doubt there are fine women, but if they don't attend Pro Bowl "parties".......

Ever been to Scottsdale? Not only is it one of the richest cities in the US, but it's filled with celebrities that throw some good parties. I'm just saying, I really hope that post I replied to was sarcasm because AZ is one of the biggest "party" states out there. :suds:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever been to Scottsdale? Not only is it one of the richest cities in the US, but it's filled with celebrities that throw some good parties. I'm just saying, I really hope that post I replied to was sarcasm because AZ is one of the biggest "party" states out there. :suds:

I have a friend who lives in Chandler and had a great time out there. Like AZ alot. Plusthe SF Giants have spring training there. I know quite a few people who have enjoyed that experience out there. I think the criticism has more to do with the Pro Bowl than Arizona. I am not a fan of the Pro Bowl either.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its good for business in AZ. Should be a fun couple of weeks with Waste Management (Golf), Pro Bowl and Super Bowl. Last time the SB was here Pats vs G-Men they had a lot of big parties thrown by celebrities. 50 cent and Paris Hilton's party was fun. In the words of Bart Scott can't wait.

Its fitting that all these major events are taking place in one of the finest states in the union.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pro bowl is pointless. Just end it. Have a pro bowl list so players still get paid and thats it. Maybe have the skill challenge but forget the game.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Just turn the pro bowl into a game show with obstacle courses & pools of slime & get it over with.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

yes, have been to Scottsdale.......and its alright. wasn't invited to one of these "rich parties", so can't comment on that.

not going to claim Hawaii is one the biggest partying States, but believe me.....there are fine women here. if people want to party here, nothing holding them back.

btw - the biggest reason Hawaii stays in the Pro Bowl picture is because..........of families. it is the player families that want to come here, so players want to come here, and their union fights to play here.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Arizona is a nice state, but partying with rich people will make any place look fun. Not all of us are so lucky. That's not at all a realistic endorsement.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pro bowl is pointless. Just end it. Have a pro bowl list so players still get paid and thats it. Maybe have the skill challenge but forget the game.

Nah, those who don't care for it, don't play, don't watch, and don't read about it. I was happy to see Alex Smith throw the game thing pass (before the game winning 2-PT conversion). One year we could see Kaepernick do it if we unfortunately don't make the Super Bowl. It's another game, and while it isn't competitive, it was much more competitive this year.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fitting that all these major events are taking place in one of the finest states in the union.

They should always have it the SB city. That way all the players are there for the game. Would be fun for some and give a little more fire to those who just missed out on the SB by seeing the events in person.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was a pro bowl athlete, I'm pretty sure I'd rather be in Hawaii than Scottsdale.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Arizona is a nice state, but partying with rich people will make any place look fun. Not all of us are so lucky. That's not at all a realistic endorsement.

exactly, nice to think most of us "john q. publics" can also party at rich people homes, but doesn't work like that. nice to think we "joe blows" are going to party with a beavy of college age beauties, but doesn't work like that.

the number of players actually PARTYING is less than people might think. this refers to active players only, as there are retired players who come here and PARTY.

anyway, not ranting on Arizona, but the families are really the power base. Arizona needs to market them more.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Deep9er- I think you are completely missing the point. The dude said "Lets go party in Arizona, said few people ever" Does my reply to that not make sense to you?

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Deep9er- I think you are completely missing the point. The dude said "Lets go party in Arizona, said few people ever" Does my reply to that not make sense to you?

Since you've mentioned me twice, I'll say that I was 100% serious. My recent college partying never included ASU since I went to rural-ass Humboldt State & CCSF before that, but I was being slightly factious simply because my personal experiences in AZ were not especially entertaining.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

apparently not? anyway, didn't mean to turn it into a "debate" over which State is more worthy, my apologies.

again, I have been to Arizona and its alright. Took a tour of both the Cardinal and Diamondback stadiums, went to the dog track, went to get fitted golf clubs, and went to the huge gun range. BUT, what I didn't have a chance to do was use those clubs. there are some very nice looking courses out there.

also, it seemed so much easier driving around in Phoenix? just didn't seem like there was much 'rush hour' traffic?

Last edited by a moderator: