• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prisco tweet

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first play of giants game, Sherman holding, no flag.

Check out @PriscoCBS's Tweet:

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should create a Twitter account that tracks every hold on the offensive line that goes uncalled. It would have to be someone with a lot of free time.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should create a Twitter account that tracks every hold on the offensive line that goes uncalled. It would have to be someone with a lot of free time.

Apples and oranges bro. Apples and oranges.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

when you have to look at linemen to find people getting away with as much hold, you know your DB is doing it wrong.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

You seem to have some free time trolling these boards. Why don't you go ahead and do it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle's DB's seem to be coached to hold. They would rather get a 5 yard penalty then have the WR blow by them for a big gain. When the referees rarely flag them for it, its a win for them.

Sherman has plenty of Christmas shopping to do for his referee buddies this Christmas.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First play of the game? Pretty smart in my opinion. He sets the tone and sees what he can get away with the rest of the game.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Seattle's DB's seem to be coached to hold. They would rather get a 5 yard penalty then have the WR blow by them for a big gain. When the referees rarely flag them for it, its a win for them.

Sherman has plenty of Christmas shopping to do for his referee buddies this Christmas.

Yeah, there were two or three plays against the Niners where the holding was called, five yard penalty, but they prevented the Niners from pulling off potentially big plays. And, of course, there are the many cases of holding that are not called.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
D-bag Pete has holding as the centerpiece of their passing defense. Its a simple risk-reward analysis that they have gotten plenty of reward with. If they get caught less than half the time and its only a 5 yard penalty the majority of the time they get caught = big win. They'll take that every game over giving up a big play for a TD and momentum swinger.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-bag Pete has holding as the centerpiece of their passing defense. Its a simple risk-reward analysis that they have gotten plenty of reward with. If they get caught less than half the time and its only a 5 yard penalty the majority of the time they get caught = big win. They'll take that every game over giving up a big play for a TD and momentum swinger.

There was a question about removing the automatic first downs on those penalties. I think this is an example of why the automatic first is necessary. I don't know if the holding is automatic if it's over 5 yards to go but if not, it should be for this reason

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
yes, its automatic first down no matter what for defensive holding. I agree if they took that away then WR's would be getting mugged by everyone.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all frustrates the hell out of me the way he (and other DB's play) in the secondary, but at the same time, it is on the officials to call the penalty. If he isn't getting flagged there is no reason to stop doing it. The officials need to be consistent when they call those penalties. I blame them more than the Seattle Db's… but still, fuck the Seahawks.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed, the Seahawks DBs are seeing how far they can bend the rules and since the officials are allowing them more flexibility than a yoga class there's not much to do.

I just like Boldin's attitude. He says bring the aggression, I'll still beat you. Love it!