• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prince and Gabriel are cap space fodder

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Nagy sees Gabriel as being replaceable more because we've got Cohen. Cohen has speed, is small, good hands and can run routes probably just as well if not better than Gabriel. He can also fill in as a receiving back on 3rd downs.

I wouldn't be all that surprised to see the Bears target a back with upside in the later rounds to allow a little more of a transition for Cohen to be more of a receiver and perhaps a 3rd down back rather than just a back that moves all over the formation.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gabriel was replaceable because his price tag doesn't match up to his production. That's not totally his fault but it is what it is.

Cohen isn't the solution. They need a slot receiver with speed and route running skills. Cohen can give you some snaps in the slot and outside but he's not that guy every down. That's gonna come either via the draft or a bargain deal in free agency.

There will be lesser free agents out there like a Tavon Austin or Nelson Agholor that can give you Gabriel type production at a smaller price.

And with the Bears eyeing an upgrade at TE, seeing massive upside in Anthony Miller, and knowing AR is their legit #1 guy....they probably just don't see a need to invest heavily in a WR3.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apologies for my late response gray pubes. Lets just say things got crazy last week with the markets.

Nothing to spin. Clearly you don’t even read data very well because it doesn’t really say what you think it does.

It shows clearly in both man and zone Fuller performed better than Prince in just about every statistic that matters.

Fuller sees more targets than Prince. You know why? Because Prince plays press more and plays tighter, better coverage.

This is utter bullshit. Playing more press does not mean better coverage. It just means Prince prefers to press more than Fuller. That does not mean Prince is a better cover corner you dummy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gabriel was replaceable because his price tag doesn't match up to his production. That's not totally his fault but it is what it is.

Gabriel was replaceable because he simply wasn't very good.

And with the Bears eyeing an upgrade at TE, seeing massive upside in Anthony Miller, and knowing AR is their legit #1 guy....they probably just don't see a need to invest heavily in a WR3.

Without a competent QB, wasting money on a pass catching TE is pointless.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabriel was replaceable because he simply wasn't very good.

Without a competent QB, wasting money on a pass catching TE is pointless.

Gabriel is average at his very best and has to rely on a good QB more than the average receiver. Not a big loss by any means.

Without a competent QB every other position on offense is pointless. So....thanks Captain Oblivious.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to bed grey pubes. Find a new hobby in morning. Making this place your life is making you angry.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to bed grey pubes. Find a new hobby in morning. Making this place your life is making you angry.

I post here far less than you. So once again your lame attempt at an insult just further proves how dumb you are.

I have lots of hobbies. Helping you make an ass out of yourself is just currently one of my favorites.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post here far less than you. So once again your lame attempt at an insult just further proves how dumb you are.

I have lots of hobbies. Helping you make an ass out of yourself is just currently one of my favorites.

I get it. You don't have much to live for any more. Your life is now here and when the genius points that out, you get defensive and angry. To add to that anger is your senility and the whole world appears to be spinning doesn't it? Enjoy the spin, it'll be over very soon.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. You don't have much to live for any more. Your life is now here and when the genius points that out, you get defensive and angry. To add to that anger is your senility and the whole world appears to be spinning doesn't it? Enjoy the spin, it'll be over very soon.

Plenty to live for and my life is many places.

I’ve never understood the attack of saying someone has no life because they are posting on a message board....when you in fact are posting o a message board to tell me I have no life because I’m posting on a message board. It’s odd.

The world doesn’t appear to be spinning...it actually does spin. Earths rotation and all.

Have a great Sunday kiddo.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve never understood the attack of saying someone has no life because they are posting on a message board....when you in fact are posting o a message board to tell me I have no life because I’m posting on a message board. It’s odd.

The world doesn’t appear to be spinning...it actually does spin. Earths rotation and all.

You're talking to a guy that has been here for 6 years, and never ventured outside the Bears' page.

1500 posts, and not a single one outside this page.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're talking to a guy that has been here for 6 years, and never ventured outside the Bears' page.

He’s a special kind of idiot. I’m sorry.....”genius”. Special kind of genius.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always find it fascinating when people go out of their way to give me information about their personal life. Really says something about you. It just screams attention.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great argument. Oh yeah, i should be posting all over this forum because that'll somehow make me have a life? Your love affair with BWW is touching. You guys should get a room.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always find it fascinating when people go out of their way to give me information about their personal life. Really says something about you. It just screams attention.

And constantly trying to lob lame insults at someone you don’t know says what....genius?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great argument. Oh yeah, i should be posting all over this forum because that'll somehow make me have a life? Your love affair with BWW is touching. You guys should get a room.

We should, I agree. I like the freaky stuff.