• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game Fins vs Titans

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a big game for depth players trying to earn a spot. There will also be players like X Howard and K Drake that will play. X Howard could work himself into a starting CB spot if he plays well. K Drake has a lot of talent but his health has really limited him.

I'm interested to see if DT Warmsely can keep building on his success. There will be more opportunities for some of the WR's to get more catches such as Carroo & Whalen.

I'm also interested to see how Dysert plays. I think he's played really well and could be working himself into a backup spot. Doughty has potential but may not be as ready to step right in. This game could show the team a lot about these and other players.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T Lippett made a great catch to get the INT. Bobby McCain also made a really good read on the ball for an INT.

MarQueis Gray had a strong run after his catch on the TD drive. Griff Whalen made some good plays for the Fins.

Howard and Drake both made some plays.

Chris Jones has made an impact in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I'm seeing from B Doughty in this game. I think he's playing better than Dysert in this game.

Laing has been having a good game.

Last edited by a moderator: