• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Broncos Free Agent Signings

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always fun to play arm chair GM. I will start with my predictions:
Michael Pierce - NT - This signing brings in a talented player and builds some additional depth at the position.
Derek Wolfe - DE - He was incredibly productive last year and is a leader in the locker room.
Leonard Williams - DE - He may be a cheaper option then Shelby but also give us a plug and play starter.
Prince Amukamara - CB - He just makes too much sense with his experience in the Fangio and relatively low cost
Mackensie ALexander - CB - He adds depth and protects us against Callahan not returning to form.
Chase Daniel - QB - Elway wants a vet backup QB, and I think he will get it. Daniel can compete with Allen, and Rypien for the backup spot.
Breshard Perriman - WR - We need a vet WR to for a year or two while a our drafted WR(s) develop.
B.J. Finney - G - Adding depth and insurance to the OLine.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper
Littleton
J Simmons

Cut T Davis and Jeff Huerman

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amari Cooper
Littleton
J Simmons

Cut T Davis and Jeff Huerman

If they were going to cut Davis, why would we pick up his option? At this point I would say we are going to plan on keeping Davis as at least a depth option into camp.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the Broncos signing Jordan Phillips on the DL (can get him cheap and turn him over to a good coach). Brashad Perrimen at WR - blazing speed - ready for a good QB. Prince at CB. I think the Broncos should sign DJ Reader too.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we sit back and sign no one for the first few days?

I don't think we spend like crazy on D anymore this year after we picked up everyone garbage and still played pretty decent.

I see one player that would help this team and I think if we do break the bank it will be Cooper.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have our starting DE's already on the team . one 2nd tier DE IMO. then draft one in the second round.

We might spend some on Guard, and MLBer.

Joe Schobert, LB

Cooper

Ben Garland

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I'll give this a shot.

Prince Amukamura--Just makes too sense not to have him on the list. He wants to work with Fangio again and he shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.

DJ Reader--Fits perfectly what Fangio likes in a DL player in both size and ability to collapse the pocket as a pass rusher. I know the Broncos have interest in him so wouldn't surprise me to see this be the first signing of the offseason.

Nick Kwiatkoski--Another player that has experience with Fangio and fits what the Broncos are looking for in a coverage linebacker. Gives them a nice depth piece without breaking the bank and he is still only 27.

B.J. Finney--Most of these guys all have connections to the staff. He makes sense as a nice competition for the Center spot.

Breshad Perriman--He is coming off his best season. Heck closed out the year with 3 straight 100-yard games. He fit well with Winston's desire to go deep and well would fit well with Drew Lock's desire to go deep as well. Won't cost an arm and a leg to get but could really open up the offense.

Jordan Howard--This is one I don't agree with but I think will happen. He won't cost much and again played for the Bears when Fangio was in town. Would replace Freeman as the inside the tackle runner and be a better option from the get go.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I'll give this a shot.

Prince Amukamura--Just makes too sense not to have him on the list. He wants to work with Fangio again and he shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.

DJ Reader--Fits perfectly what Fangio likes in a DL player in both size and ability to collapse the pocket as a pass rusher. I know the Broncos have interest in him so wouldn't surprise me to see this be the first signing of the offseason.

Nick Kwiatkoski--Another player that has experience with Fangio and fits what the Broncos are looking for in a coverage linebacker. Gives them a nice depth piece without breaking the bank and he is still only 27.

B.J. Finney--Most of these guys all have connections to the staff. He makes sense as a nice competition for the Center spot.

Breshad Perriman--He is coming off his best season. Heck closed out the year with 3 straight 100-yard games. He fit well with Winston's desire to go deep and well would fit well with Drew Lock's desire to go deep as well. Won't cost an arm and a leg to get but could really open up the offense.

Jordan Howard--This is one I don't agree with but I think will happen. He won't cost much and again played for the Bears when Fangio was in town. Would replace Freeman as the inside the tackle runner and be a better option from the get go.

Great list - I particularly love the Breshad Perriman pickup. He is the perfect guy as a vet to cover the downfield need and the speed needs of the Broncos.