• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-SummerSlam thread

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lesnar would be a great champ (assuming he made more regular appearances for a few months until he lost the belt). He's the ultimate heel. People hate him and he's just scary.

The worst heel is Miz. I don't care who it is...somebody else win the IC title ASAP. It's too stupid to take seriously right now.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have all been talking about how stale RAW has been, maybe they will plan to do a UFC, or WBC type champ that fights every few months. Let the rest of them battle for position and have #1 contenders get real shots. It might not be a bad thing to get Brock the belt and dont see him for two months. At least we wont be tired of him.

As far as rollins cashing in against brock, I know you all think Rollins is that good, but unless Cena beats Brock to a pulp Rollins wont pin him.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read that Cena is shooting another terrible movie and might miss another RAW or two leading up to Summer Slam.

They better get creative quick. Maybe have a 30 minute "Orange is the new Black" type segment of Stephanie in jail?

I agree with Anotheridiot though...I could see it working if Lesnar was champ for a while and fought every few months. He's the only guy that could probably pull that off. Not ideal, but it could work.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential Matches

Cena vs Brock (confirmed)
Rollings vs Ambrose (again)
Orton vs Reigns
Jericho vs Wyatt (again)
USO's vs The Wyatt's (again)
Stephanie vs Bre
Miz vs Ziggler

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Potential Matches

Cena vs Brock (confirmed)
Rollings vs Ambrose (again)
Orton vs Reigns
Jericho vs Wyatt (again)
USO's vs The Wyatt's (again)
Stephanie vs Bre
Miz vs Ziggler

I think they gotta get Kane involved in the Orton vs Reigns match. Don't think Reigns has got what it takes to hold his own in a 1 on 1 PPV just yet.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they gotta get Kane involved in the Orton vs Reigns match. Don't think Reigns has got what it takes to hold his own in a 1 on 1 PPV just yet.

If they want to ruin Reigns, put him in a singles match. He's not ready which to me means he will never be ready, he's had plenty of time to prepare.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean wrestling wise? Hes been great consistently for months now. I dunno what more we could ask from that body type of wrestler.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they want to ruin Reigns, put him in a singles match. He's not ready which to me means he will never be ready, he's had plenty of time to prepare.

It's a big risk for a Summer Slam match IMO.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean wrestling wise? Hes been great consistently for months now. I dunno what more we could ask from that body type of wrestler.

That's because he's been in tag matches, triple threat matches, & fatal 4 ways. Put him in a 1 on 1 match & it's a disaster.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right about the tag matches, there is plenty of potential for all the shield tbh. If only roman could talk like ambrose lol

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are right about the tag matches, there is plenty of potential for all the shield tbh. If only roman could talk like ambrose lol

I think they have gone too far to break up the shield to put them back again. There was really no reason to set Ambrose and Reigns their separate ways after Rollins left. Instead of getting Reigns as a title holder, they end up with the next cactus jack in ambrose that will keep them from tagging together.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they aren't going to give Reigns a belt soon, they might as well reform the Shield with Ambrose, Reigns and a new guy. Ryback? Is it too late to save him? I still like Ryback, had so much potential. Once you are aligned with Curtis Axel your career is pretty much over (unless you are Heyman)

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have gone too far to break up the shield to put them back again. There was really no reason to set Ambrose and Reigns their separate ways after Rollins left. Instead of getting Reigns as a title holder, they end up with the next cactus jack in ambrose that will keep them from tagging together.

The WWE overestimated Reigns (I'll admit that I did too). I was wrong about Reigns, I'll fully admit that. Hopefully the WWE realizes that as well.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reigns had a good match with Del Rio tonight, but I felt Del Rio carried the match. Orton will have to do the same at Summer Slam.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WWE overestimated Reigns (I'll admit that I did too). I was wrong about Reigns, I'll fully admit that. Hopefully the WWE realizes that as well.

First of all Doobsy your wrong about Reigns. He is the greatest wrestler of all time as predetermined by destiny. Now that that's out of the way onto the real business. Right now the most puzzling thing to me is the Ambrose/Rollins match. I really dont want another fucking 2v2 on raw lol. Hopefully the pull Ziggy up to a title match at SS.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all Doobsy your wrong about Reigns. He is the greatest wrestler of all time as predetermined by destiny. Now that that's out of the way onto the real business. Right now the most puzzling thing to me is the Ambrose/Rollins match. I really dont want another fucking 2v2 on raw lol. Hopefully the pull Ziggy up to a title match at SS.

I wish I was wrong about Reigns I really do :L

Rollins vs Ambrose is legit. Really liked Dolph vs BOlieve tonight. Maybe Rollins & BOlieve vs Ambrose & Dolph?

:noidea:

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im going to check out the Bo ziggy match, Even tho bo is mind numbing, hes pretty good worker from what i have seen.