• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Money In The Bank PPV

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-8 is the common # of participants. 4 is the lowest (2012), 9 is the highest (2010)

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think these will be in contract match for sure

Dean Ambrose to go against Rollins
Kofi - for entertainment
BNB - becoming buddies with the authority
Jack Swagger - Zeb gets him in
Kane - the authority's monster

I can see being in but might not

Damien Sandow - been great lately but was a flop as MITB winner
Cody Rhodes (Gold Star I think he is now) - WWE brought him down over the past year.
Rusev/Bo Dallas - Rising rookies with a lot of push and no rival.
Ziggler - being under appreciated
Big E - might just miss out.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sandow better make his feelings known tonight if he's not in the MITB briefcase match. The injustice is obvious being the current MITB "champ". It's in DC so who knows what getup he'll be wearing. Abe Lincoln?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think a contract match would include the guys that lost the matches to get into the title match. Cant remember all of them.

I also think Reigns needs to do more singles matches before he gets given the reigns to the belt.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think a contract match would include the guys that lost the matches to get into the title match. Cant remember all of them.

I also think Reigns needs to do more singles matches before he gets given the reigns to the belt.

I would rather have Reigns instead of Orton. When he has it he doesn't do matches other then PPV.

I think we would see the others compete. Del Rio maybe.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope Raw tonight doesnt disappoint. Looking forward to MIB.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have Reigns instead of Orton. When he has it he doesn't do matches other then PPV.

I think we would see the others compete. Del Rio maybe.

the way things are going with these writers, who knows what will happen. I just think Reigns is gonna get in one on one battles, Ambrose will have his one on one battle, eventually one goes to help the other and gets hit and they end up with a two ppv battle between them while the belt is wasted on someone.

Best case for Reigns is to get his samoa back, either with the usos or Rock and get put over big time.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have Lana, Summer Rae, Naomi and Alicia Fox compete in a Bra and Panties Ladder Match for a divas briefcase.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladder Match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, John Cena, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Sheamus

Tag Team Championship

Champions: The Usos vs Challengers: The Wyatt Family (Rowan and Harper)

Money in the Bank Briefcase Ladder Match

Seth Rollins, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, RVD, Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think these will be in contract match for sure

Dean Ambrose to go against Rollins
Kofi - for entertainment
BNB - becoming buddies with the authority
Jack Swagger - Zeb gets him in
Kane - the authority's monster

I can see being in but might not

Damien Sandow - been great lately but was a flop as MITB winner
Cody Rhodes (Gold Star I think he is now) - WWE brought him down over the past year.
Rusev/Bo Dallas - Rising rookies with a lot of push and no rival.
Ziggler - being under appreciated
Big E - might just miss out.

I was close. Replace Kane with Ziggler and add RVD. Rollins was already in when I posted that.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope BNB, Rollins, or especially Ziggler win the briefcase. They would be awesome carrying it around.

Kofi is great in the match, but he is not as exciting in regular matches, which what would happen if he got it and got the title.

Swagger would be great if Cesaro wins. If he is able to crash a match without a 10 min intro by Zeb, then he would be good. I like Zeb and the Real American gimmick has its moments, but it is getting old.

I would rather Ambrose rival Rollins.

I don't find RVD that interesting anymore.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope BNB, Rollins, or especially Ziggler win the briefcase. They would be awesome carrying it around.

Kofi is great in the match, but he is not as exciting in regular matches, which what would happen if he got it and got the title.

Swagger would be great if Cesaro wins. If he is able to crash a match without a 10 min intro by Zeb, then he would be good. I like Zeb and the Real American gimmick has its moments, but it is getting old.

I would rather Ambrose rival Rollins.

I don't find RVD that interesting anymore.

I agree with everything except the part about RVD not being interesting anymore. He's still one of the best to watch in the ring, especially in ladder matches.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with everything except the part about RVD not being interesting anymore. He's still one of the best to watch in the ring, especially in ladder matches.

Maybe, but I am not a huge fan of his promos

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, his promos are outdated for sure.

I thought the same thing about Jeff Hardy as individual after a while. Among in the ring, but just couldn't keep up, and he was with amazing talent who set the standard on the mic and in the ring.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same thing about Jeff Hardy as individual after a while. Among in the ring, but just couldn't keep up, and he was with amazing talent who set the standard on the mic and in the ring.

Yeah that's the one thing I question about Seth Rollins. Can he drop the promos that are equal to his level of talent. I think he's just as good as Daniel Bryan in the ring, but can he connect with the fans like Daniel Bryan could? That's the biggest question mark I have about him.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's the one thing I question about Seth Rollins. Can he drop the promos that are equal to his level of talent. I think he's just as good as Daniel Bryan in the ring, but can he connect with the fans like Daniel Bryan could? That's the biggest question mark I have about him.

I think as a baby face, no. But as a heel, yes. I think he responds to chants very well since leaving The Shield.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think as a baby face, no. But as a heel, yes. I think he responds to chants very well since leaving The Shield.

:agree:

Glad he went heel, but he's gotta do the baby face thing too if he's going to reach that level of popularity.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Glad he went heel, but he's gotta do the baby face thing too if he's going to reach that level of popularity.

No he doesn't. Not so soon. I think he would be one of the best briefcase holders since they started it.