• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre Money In The Bank PPV

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something is cooking with Orton and Rollins.

Rollins and HHH are going to betray Orton... Maybe a month or two down the road. But a storm is coming.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the pre Ppv match? Hopefully the fandango special ref match.

:L

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ladder Match for the vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Alberto Del Rio, Bray Wyatt, Cesaro, John Cena, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Sheamus, Kane

I think it will be good, but it's missing high flyers and ones that make the match exciting. But most of them should be able to make a title reign exciting.

Tag Team Championship

Champions: The Usos
Challengers: The Wyatt Family (Rowan and Harper)

The Usos need to get a voice. Great in ring performers, but dull on the mic. A supermodel manager would be perfect for them. Rowan and Harper have really stood out. Bray is their voice. This should be a good match, but I think it is like any Raw tag-team match.

Money in the Bank Briefcase Ladder Match

Seth Rollins, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, RVD, Bad News Barrett, Dean Ambrose

I think this will be the most exciting match. This is a great mix of strength vs agility. I personally think most of these guys can be enjoyable with the briefcase.

Diva's Championship Match

Champion: Paige
Challenger: Naomi

I really hope a great rivalry forms from this. I like how these two are more about attitude and not so much about their good looks.

Tag Team Match

Rybaxel (Ryback & Curtis Axel)
Golddust & Stardust

It would be interesting to see what Cody Rhodes (Stardust) does with his new gimmick, but other than that, I don't find this one that interesting.

Singles Match

Summer Rae
Layla
Special Guest Referee: Fandango

Poor Fandango. Having be stuck in this match.

[quote/]Singles Match

Rusev
Big E[/quote]

Big Guy vs Big Guy is either a bust or a great match. These guys are good enough performers to make it a good match.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I didn't realize the autocorrect changed "Rae" to "Are" and "Layla" to "Kayla"

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the pre Ppv match? Hopefully the fandango special ref match.

:L

Match Card

*Summer Rae vs. Layla (Fandango as referee)

*Rusev vs. Big E

*Stardust and Goldust vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel

*Paige vs. Naomi (Divas Championship)

*The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Tag Team Championship)

*Seth Rollins vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Bad News Barrett vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston (Money in the Bank Ladder match)

*Kane vs. Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro vs. Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena vs. Roman Reigns (WWE Championship Ladder match)

According to Bleacher Report. - WWE Money in the Bank 2014: Match Card, Potential Spoilers, Predictions and More | Bleacher Report