• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Potential Super Bowl rematches

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many opportunities currently for a Super Bowl rematch as of now. If GB gets there, it is assured... if Seattle, NE or Pittsburgh get to Super Bowl there is 75% chance.

Green Bay vs any AFC opponent:
Kansas City
- Super Bowl I - I was not alive, dad told me Lombardi years including 1st 2 Super Bowl... was not called Super Bowl at the time, commissioner hated the name.
New England - Super Bowl XXXI - 1st Packers Super Bowl in my lifetime.. Desmond Howard MVP for kickoff return after NE had just cut lead to 7
Denver - Super Bowl XXXII - TD almost single handedly wins Super Bowl for Mr Ed
Pittsburgh - Super Bowl XLV - Great game, Collins big defensive TD - read once that teams scoring defensive TD in Super Bowl have never lost

Seattle vs
Pittsburgh
- Super Bowl XL - Seahawks fans still talk about the officiating in this Super Bowl
Denver - Super Bowl XLVIII - one of the few recent blowouts
New England - Super Bowl XLIX - great game, Butler with big play to seal victory.

Carolina vs New England - Super Bowl XXXVIII - great game, Carolina ties with about minute left only to lose on Vinatieri FG with .04 left.

Arizona vs Pittsburgh - Super Bowl XLIII - great game.. so many big plays in the game.. Harrison, Fitzgerald, Holmes

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of want to see Carolina beat the Patriots. That would be an awesome way to crown Cam as the NFL poster boy. Another would be Seattle Denver. Peyton going for redemption. Really any of them would be fucking awesome.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would only be fitting for SB50 to be a rematch. If Seattle, NE, and Green Bay all win next week, then we'll be guaranteed a remtach

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of want to see Carolina beat the Patriots. That would be an awesome way to crown Cam as the NFL poster boy. Another would be Seattle Denver. Peyton going for redemption. Really any of them would be fucking awesome.
.....I understand your ''jealousy'' toward your BIG-bro/PATS......but....at least root for your g-dam/conference = AFC in the SB,...you fkkn traitor...!

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had my way, the Dolphins would win the next 3 SBs, then every team that doesn't have a Lombardi trophy wins one. Everybody deserves to feel like a winner! :dhd:

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the big 50th anniversary game. I'm sure all the conspiracy theorists are betting heavily on Green Bay-KC. What better for #50 than a rematch of #1?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many opportunities currently for a Super Bowl rematch as of now. If GB gets there, it is assured... if Seattle, NE or Pittsburgh get to Super Bowl there is 75% chance.

Green Bay vs any AFC opponent:
Kansas City
- Super Bowl I - I was not alive, dad told me Lombardi years including 1st 2 Super Bowl... was not called Super Bowl at the time, commissioner hated the name.
New England - Super Bowl XXXI - 1st Packers Super Bowl in my lifetime.. Desmond Howard MVP for kickoff return after NE had just cut lead to 7
Denver - Super Bowl XXXII - TD almost single handedly wins Super Bowl for Mr Ed
Pittsburgh - Super Bowl XLV - Great game, Collins big defensive TD - read once that teams scoring defensive TD in Super Bowl have never lost

Seattle vs
Pittsburgh
- Super Bowl XL - Seahawks fans still talk about the officiating in this Super Bowl
Denver - Super Bowl XLVIII - one of the few recent blowouts
New England - Super Bowl XLIX - great game, Butler with big play to seal victory.

Carolina vs New England - Super Bowl XXXVIII - great game, Carolina ties with about minute left only to lose on Vinatieri FG with .04 left.

Arizona vs Pittsburgh - Super Bowl XLIII - great game.. so many big plays in the game.. Harrison, Fitzgerald, Holmes
Once again, it's all about the Patriots!