• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Posters needed

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With little hope of success going in, this is my attmept to get mostly West Coasters in posting in the thread named CBS daily thread.

First, while the thread was started mostly and mainly for us castoffs from the old CBS messageboard, it is not restricted to just those folks. Anyone intersted can join in at any time. The reason I am going after West Coasters is due to that thread pretty well dying at 5 p.m Eastern daily. I can only hope there are others who want to discuss all things MLB, and not just about one team, with a lot of other stuff and humor thrown in.

Also, to you CBS expats, please note that this is a much kinder and gentler daily thread than existed at CBS, with most if not all the more disruptive types already having moved on to other places, where their personal attacks and issues can be hashed out without having to bother us that are not intersted.

Give it a shot, and see what you think.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With little hope of success going in, this is my attmept to get mostly West Coasters in posting in the thread named CBS daily thread.

First, while the thread was started mostly and mainly for us castoffs from the old CBS messageboard, it is not restricted to just those folks. Anyone intersted can join in at any time. The reason I am going after West Coasters is due to that thread pretty well dying at 5 p.m Eastern daily. I can only hope there are others who want to discuss all things MLB, and not just about one team, with a lot of other stuff and humor thrown in.

Also, to you CBS expats, please note that this is a much kinder and gentler daily thread than existed at CBS, with most if not all the more disruptive types already having moved on to other places, where their personal attacks and issues can be hashed out without having to bother us that are not intersted.

Give it a shot, and see what you think.

Quite frankly I think Hammer should ban you for using such vulgar words like CBS in here and solicting those communist pigs. SCREW CBS

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh... Why not just use the other threads like everyone else. This site has plenty of options.

This MLB message board is where we discuss all things MLB. (And, over here we start a new thread when we want to change subjects. That one long thread is not very appealing to most non-cbs folks.)

I think the former CBS folks should move on and try something new. This MLB general discussion board has plenty of humor.... give it a shot.