• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poster of the Month- January

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I didn't think I would ever get this honor, and I am truly humbled. Seriously, I am shocked. (Pulls out prepared speech from shirt pocket). First off, I would like to thank all of the people who made this possible: The voters (DC, I think?) for even considering me for such an honor, let alone voting me into this illustrious group when there are so many other worthy posters. My fellow Broncos Board posters, for pushing me everyday to strive to be my best in order to help maintain the highest standards of quality posting that they (you all) bring on a daily basis. My parents, for instilling in me all of the wonderful qualities that I possess, like humility and greatness. All of my English teachers, for developing my incredible natural talents at written communication. And, of course God, for blessing me with such immense talent to begin with.

OK, funny stuff aside.

This Broncos Board forum is the best thing that could have happened to a Bronco fan from out of state who doesn't know a lot of other Broncos fans. And I don't even need to go visit any of the other team boards to know that this one is the best. You all make being a Broncos fan more rewarding and more fun, and that is on a daily basis. For that, I thank you all, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for what each and every one of you bring to this forum: knowledge, insight, perspective, humor, fellowship, etc. This is truly a great group of people, and I am glad to be a part of it.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow! I didn't think I would ever get this honor, and I am truly humbled. Seriously, I am shocked. (Pulls out prepared speech from shirt pocket). First off, I would like to thank all of the people who made this possible: The voters (DC, I think?) for even considering me for such an honor, let alone voting me into this illustrious group when there are so many other worthy posters. My fellow Broncos Board posters, for pushing me everyday to strive to be my best in order to help maintain the highest standards of quality posting that they (you all) bring on a daily basis. My parents, for instilling in me all of the wonderful qualities that I possess, like humility and greatness. All of my English teachers, for developing my incredible natural talents at written communication. And, of course God, for blessing me with such immense talent to begin with.

OK, funny stuff aside.

This Broncos Board forum is the best thing that could have happened to a Bronco fan from out of state who doesn't know a lot of other Broncos fans. And I don't even need to go visit any of the other team boards to know that this one is the best. You all make being a Broncos fan more rewarding and more fun, and that is on a daily basis. For that, I thank you all, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for what each and every one of you bring to this forum: knowledge, insight, perspective, humor, fellowship, etc. This is truly a great group of people, and I am glad to be a part of it.

^^^^^This may go down as one of the best Poster of Month acceptance speeches ever! They are probably sizing DSH's yellow jacket in Canton as we speak. Good thoughts. I agree that this Broncos board has been a ton of fun. We definitely kick ass on the Hoop! Congrats, DSH!

Now, Go Broncos!!!!

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^This may go down as one of the best Poster of Month acceptance speeches ever! They are probably sizing DSH's yellow jacket in Canton as we speak. Good thoughts. I agree that this Broncos board has been a ton of fun. We definitely kick ass on the Hoop! Congrats, DSH!

Now, Go Broncos!!!!

Thank you, MH64! Lol

GOOOOOO BROOONCOOOOOS !!!!!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great poster - great member of this board.

Congratulations Hutch!

I think you should be a Poster Of the Month until you run out of gracious, magnanimous things to say.

This is a great board - I think it was SportsHoopla's forced merger with the KFFL Bronco forum - that put this team in the Super Bowl - lets face it - we are all thinking that, but don't want to say anything and jinx it until the Broncos are champs.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah! Major kudos on the exception speech DSH and love the gold jacket reference MH64. Yeah, Hutch could not of said it better and express the feelings that I'm sure most feel regarding this board and the members here. It's a good feeling to know that when SB is over that you still have this extended family who will be going thru the non- football " blues " as yourself, to occupy that time with your buds and talk football stuff and just ckin in with each other. Great choice DC and well deserved for sure Hutch. Go Broncos and THE #1 board of all NFL fans! :)

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DownSetHutch

You are a great poster and always very Knowledgeable.. You are an even keel type enjoy all your post thank you

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great poster - great member of this board.

Congratulations Hutch!

I think you should be a Poster Of the Month until you run out of gracious, magnanimous things to say.

This is a great board - I think it was SportsHoopla's forced merger with the KFFL Bronco forum - that put this team in the Super Bowl - lets face it - we are all thinking that, but don't want to say anything and jinx it until the Broncos are champs.

Ya know I believe the first year I posted at MO was the year we won our first Super Bowl. :)

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cannot stop DSH, you can only hope to contain him !!!!!!!!

CONGRATS !

106510-Hitomi-Tanaka-nurse-boobs-pop-4iHT.gif

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great poster, great guy and wow!- great acceptance speech.

May all your correct January playoff predictions overflow into Frbruary!!!!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and DSH - DC shorted you in the number of days in the shortest month of the year! Remember when Mingo received the POTM? Yea, he bumped it almost daily. Learn from a pro...

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and DSH - DC shorted you in the number of days in the shortest month of the year! Remember when Mingo received the POTM? Yea, he bumped it almost daily. Learn from a pro...
Although being poster of the month in the month we win a Super Bowl I would take that! Congrats DSH truly always love when I see that you have posted and can't wait to read what you have to say.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love yall, you're all poster of the month in my heart.

:thumb:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but big difference. You were already bald and DC was about to get his drivers license!

He sure was impressive about what he knew about players - what happened?

DownSetHutch

d-_-b
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you one and all. You rock! Especially you, Lucas! Wow, I can watch that gif for hours. :yes:

In fact, SS I'm going to take your advice and follow Mingo's lead on how to squeeze as much juice as I can out of my reign as the greatest poster in the universe:

I hereby decree that all of my minions shall lavish me with gifs that are worthy of my greatness!

(See post #10 above for inspiration)