• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if your team won 14 games this season

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas won 12 games 2 short years ago, without equipment tampering.
My bad two GOOD years over two decades. Remind me where this fits into busted for manipulating the cap, PEDs and tampering violations? *Dallas Cowboys the team that cheats but doesn't:doh:Right?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad two GOOD years over two decades. Remind me where this fits into busted for manipulating the cap, PEDs and tampering violations? *Dallas Cowboys the team that cheats but doesn't:doh:Right?
Cap violations in an UNCAPPED year? PEDS and Tampering? News flash for you every team has those issues. Equipment tampering and gang murder is limited to a select few though.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap violations in an UNCAPPED year? PEDS and Tampering? News flash for you every team has those issues. Equipment tampering and gang murder is limited to a select few though.

Nice try - they were frontloading contracts to get a head start on the capped years... same as the Redskins. The penalties weren't too harsh... Cowboys lost $10Mil in cap space and $36Mil for the Skins.

Least they didn't get draft picks taken away - (Patriots and Chiefs, recently)

Equipment tampering like warming balls with a heater during the game? Penalty: a warning.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just messing with me right?
10 million dollar fine ring a bell? Guess unfairly frontloading contracts was more of an accurate term. None the less 10 mil for violating salary rules.
PEDs if it wasnxt for teams Like Seattle the Boyz would be leading the league in players busted for PEDs.
I guess when you let Blandino drive the Jerry bus tampering with players like AP don't get punished.

Do you want to quit now or should I keep going? The list of Dallas's cheating is long and creative. OBTW I didn't even include Gregory's last violation yet. Hahaha you do make me laugh.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try - they were frontloading contracts to get a head start on the capped years... same as the Redskins. The penalties weren't too harsh... Cowboys lost $10Mil in cap space and $36Mil for the Skins.

Least they didn't get draft picks taken away - (Patriots and Chiefs, recently)

Equipment tampering like warming balls with a heater during the game? Penalty: a warning.
What part of NO CAP do you not understand? You do realize the only reason Dallas ans Washington didn't sue is if they had the Union would have brought collusion charges. Also thise front loaded contracts were all APPROVED by the league. As for the Pats draft picks yes they were over punished.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just messing with me right?
10 million dollar fine ring a bell? Guess unfairly frontloading contracts was more of an accurate term. None the less 10 mil for violating salary rules.
PEDs if it wasnxt for teams Like Seattle the Boyz would be leading the league in players busted for PEDs.
I guess when you let Blandino drive the Jerry bus tampering with players like AP don't get punished.

Do you want to quit now or should I keep going? The list of Dallas's cheating is long and creative. OBTW I didn't even include Gregory's last violation yet. Hahaha you do make me laugh.
See my reply to TP76.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What part of NO CAP do you not understand? You do realize the only reason Dallas ans Washington didn't sue is if they had the Union would have brought collusion charges. Also thise front loaded contracts were all APPROVED by the league. As for the Pats draft picks yes they were over punished.
You're cute when you're mad. $10 million says you're wrong.