• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post free agency win projections from MGM

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pats still projecting to win, phins improve slightly.

I don't see that many wins for the pats. The goat being overlooked. Their offense sucks. You can plug and play when you have a Brady but without its going to be a fall off.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see that many wins for the pats. The goat being overlooked. Their offense sucks. You can plug and play when you have a Brady but without its going to be a fall off.
most likely, but again, i think thats a public line, its high because the pats always take action

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most likely, but again, i think thats a public line, its high because the pats always take action
And they won on defense last year.

Stidham is an unknown, but without a doubt he has a better arm than Brady. NE lost maybe the #20-22 QB in the league. Big name, not really much of a loss. Imo.

Plus Pats "fans" are betting regardless. Like the Cubs odds every Spring Training.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're enjoying it now, you'll love it during football season.
awesome, i like the fantasy footballers podcast during the season too, if you ever listened

Stidham is an unknown, but without a doubt he has a better arm than Brady. NE lost maybe the #20-22 QB in the league. Big name, not really much of a loss. Imo.

Plus Pats "fans" are betting regardless. Like the Cubs odds every Spring Training.
Yeah, i agree, he was replaceable........they could be better bc of it.......d tailed off 2nd off, but first half wow

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big arm don't mean dick... some people are winners and some are losers and some are legends. The Pats are going to miss the goat...

The dynasty is over.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big arm don't mean dick... some people are winners and some are losers and some are legends. The Pats are going to miss the goat...

The dynasty is over.
Jerry Rice never played in NE.

This isn't like the Colts without Manning either. Good chance the Pats improve in 2020, not regress.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Rice never played in NE.

This isn't like the Colts without Manning either. Good chance the Pats improve in 2020, not regress.
i would agree, DEPENDING on whose starting........I know stidham has a big arm, and "supposedly" is well regarded. But realistically I dont know that we can expect a 4th rounder to come in and do better.......I think it depends whose starting...dalton. yeah , i know thats crazy, but yeah.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would agree, DEPENDING on whose starting........I know stidham has a big arm, and "supposedly" is well regarded. But realistically I dont know that we can expect a 4th rounder to come in and do better.......I think it depends whose starting...dalton. yeah , i know thats crazy, but yeah.
Jameis should be their starter.

But I think you guys may get the perfect backup for a year before Ben retires.

Dalton would make sense too. As long as the trade is cheap, Foles cheap.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis should be their starter.

But I think you guys may get the perfect backup for a year before Ben retires.

Dalton would make sense too. As long as the trade is cheap, Foles cheap.
ive been touting jameis to PGH, im absolutely :hope:hoping he comes here........

yeah theres a few guys they could snag for cheap for a year or two i think........

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Draft Network

• Philadelphia Eagles: 9.5

Probably around right. I see them as a 8-8 to 9-7 team right now prior to the draft. Howie has got to make the right moves at WR in the draft. He hasn't been able to do that yet as Eagles GM and it seems like he is putting all the eggs in the basket of him targeting and drafting the right WRs in this draft. I hope he can do it and I certainly have my guys I do and don't like at the position so we will see. But as stands with the schedule they have I think they are going to be around 8-8- or 9-7 without an addition of talent at the WR position.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict the Patriots will continue to win as while Belichick is the head coach.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict the Patriots will continue to win as while Belichick is the head coach.
going out on limb there eh?
Probably around right. I see them as a 8-8 to 9-7 team right now prior to the draft. Howie has got to make the right moves at WR in the draft. He hasn't been able to do that yet as Eagles GM and it seems like he is putting all the eggs in the basket of him targeting and drafting the right WRs in this draft. I hope he can do it and I certainly have my guys I do and don't like at the position so we will see. But as stands with the schedule they have I think they are going to be around 8-8- or 9-7 without an addition of talent at the WR position.
Its close. TBH that 0.5 would make it a no play for me.........i think 9 flat is a better line.....same with the cowboys.....one of those teams is gonna win 9/10 IMHO i dunno which....like the eagles more......but to have to hit 10 wins, to win the bet, id play the under TBH.....If it was 9, id play the over, with 9 being a push

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle over 9
Eagles under 9.5 if Howie can't hit on WRs in the draft.