• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Draft Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I was going to draft Nix in that same round. And before Mingo. Don't draft the kid if you don't believe in him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I was going to draft Nix in that same round. And before Mingo. Don't draft the kid if you don't believe in him.

Same thought. Trade doesn't make sense. If you don't want him save him for someone else to draft. Don't trade him for a QB barely hanging onto a starting job that was selected after your pick.

Oh let's throw in a WR that you will never use. to make it look better.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thought. Trade doesn't make sense. If you don't want him save him for someone else to draft. Don't trade him for a QB barely hanging onto a starting job that was selected after your pick.

Oh let's throw in a WR that you will never use. to make it look better.
Are you suggesting something about me? I really don't like the insinuation at the last.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you suggesting something about me? I really don't like the insinuation at the last.
Mingo, you are picking up the field mice and bopping them on the head.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bottom Line.

Why did the other person make the trade? It doesn't make sense for him. I get why you did it. You like and want Bo Nix. Did you bake him some chocolate chip cookies or something?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom Line.

Why did the other person make the trade? It doesn't make sense for him. I get why you did it. You like and want Bo Nix. Did you bake him some chocolate chip cookies or something?
I have never met Judge - or talked to him. I made a basic offer - and he accepted. I didn't have to make a better offer, but I was ready to negotiate. Some people - I guess - actually believe Nix will have rookie QB troubles - I don't.

Yes - I was surprised my offer was accepted.

WR Jalen McMillian has a chance to pop this year into a good fantasy WR - and he has a chance to be nothing, Judge was short on WRs - in fact he had from Millian's team a lower ranked WR.

Did you make an offer - or think of making one for Nix?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yahoo will likely tell me I was stupid to start marvin Harrison Jr instead of ray-ray mcCloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.