• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: How long till Jets fans force Jets to start Tebow?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could see the jets switching between tebow and dirty sanchez. it'll really keep teams on their toes.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what bothers the crap out of me? The fact that Skip (I'm a fucking retard) Bayless sits on here and says the exact same things over and over again. It's either "all he does is win" or "6 game winning drives". He completely ignores the fact that Sanchez has 9 4th quarter comebacks and 11 game winning drives. He ignores the fact that in 3 years Sanchez has led the Jets to 2 AFC Championship games. He also has 4 road playoff wins.

Why have none of the bums on that idiotic show pointed this out?

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what bothers the crap out of me? The fact that Skip (I'm a fucking retard) Bayless sits on here and says the exact same things over and over again. It's either "all he does is win" or "6 game winning drives". He completely ignores the fact that Sanchez has 9 4th quarter comebacks and 11 game winning drives. He ignores the fact that in 3 years Sanchez has led the Jets to 2 AFC Championship games. He also has 4 road playoff wins.

The same reason Frito and Magneto don't just ride that big bird to Mordor: It wouldn't be very interesting programming.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes I wonder how much of what Skip says about Tebow is scripted and how much he actually believes. It seems as long as 'this Tebow thing' has wheels Skip Bayless is going to be in the drivers seat with his foot on the floor.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same reason Frito and Magneto don't just ride that big bird to Mordor: It wouldn't be very interesting programming.

It isn't interesting programming right now. They talk about the same thing every day and not only that they have several different discussions per show about the same topic and use the same old weak arguments.

The only good thiing I've seen was when Hodge came on and just smacked Skip on the Tebow topic. Left him speechless.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I wonder how much of what Skip says about Tebow is scripted and how much he actually believes. It seems as long as 'this Tebow thing' has wheels Skip Bayless is going to be in the drivers seat with his foot on the floor.

I just think Skip is a clown.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't interesting programming right now. They talk about the same thing every day and not only that they have several different discussions per show about the same topic and use the same old weak arguments.

The only good thiing I've seen was when Hodge came on and just smacked Skip on the Tebow topic. Left him speechless.

Any other uninteresting shows that you watch daily? Or did you lose the remote so the TV is just stuck on ESPN? I'm not trying to be combative or anything but the answer I gave you is the truth. It's a debate show who's bread and butter is focusing on the most polarizing figure of the moment.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any other uninteresting shows that you watch daily? Or did you lose the remote so the TV is just stuck on ESPN? I'm not trying to be combative or anything but the answer I gave you is the truth. It's a debate show who's bread and butter is focusing on the most polarizing figure of the moment.

The only reason I watch that show is because I watch mike and mike before work and that comes on directly after Mike and Mike.

Yes I stick by my statement that it isn't interesting. I find myself turning it more likely than not, I'll change the channel back after a bit and its another Tebow topic. It's simply pathetic. It is a debate show that debates one topic, whats stopping it from being a 10 minute show then? Lol

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God?