• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please say it isn't so

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Broncos are interested at that cost. They still haven't pulled the trigger on Kaepernick, who is pretty much a slightly better version of Bradford.
Kaepernick- 59.9 % completions, 7.37 YPC, 88.5 QB Rating
Bradford- 60.1% completions, 6.45 YPC, 81.0 QB Rating

Kap is garbage. As many warts as SB has, I'll take him any day of the week over Krapernick.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like these QBs but it is a steep price to pay, and I personalncluded Wentz was worth a big trade up but Goff maybe not. So I am torn right now.

One good sign though: If Cleveland thinks you can't play QB, it probably means you are going to win Super Bowls.

The day the Browns passed on Big Ben
Absolutely it was too much. I was begging for them to stay at 8 and get the bookend tackle of the future in stanley. Another draft with no o-linemen early. Its not gonna matter which qb they get when they have shit blocking for him.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franchise QB's and Great D's win Championships ... I love Zeke, but if you have the chance to get a Franchise QB you do it. The price is high, but imo not a fleece. We traded 4th rounders ... no biggie there and everyone knew we would have to give up our 1st in 2017, so no surprise we did that. Aside from that we give up 1 3rd this year and our 2nd next year; which I actually prefer over having to give up "both" our 3rd's this year. Now, if this is for Carson Wentz I'm totally cool with it as the kid has everything you want in a potential Franchise QB. I don't know however if I would have done it for Goff ... even though I like him, I don't see the same potential as a "Franchise" type as I see in Wentz.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like these QBs but it is a steep price to pay, and I personally concluded Wentz was worth a big trade up but Goff maybe not. So I am torn right now.

One good sign though: If Cleveland thinks you can't play QB, it probably means you are going to win Super Bowls.

The day the Browns passed on Big Ben

That's exactly what I was thinking - consider the team we just traded with. In that case our QB is going to be a stud!!!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Franchise QB's and Great D's win Championships ... I love Zeke, but if you have the chance to get a Franchise QB you do it. The price is high, but imo not a fleece. We traded 4th rounders ... no biggie there and everyone knew we would have to give up our 1st in 2017, so no surprise we did that. Aside from that we give up 1 3rd this year and our 2nd next year; which I actually prefer over having to give up "both" our 3rd's this year. Now, if this is for Carson Wentz I'm totally cool with it as the kid has everything you want in a potential Franchise QB. I don't know however if I would have done it for Goff ... even though I like him, I don't see the same potential as a "Franchise" type as I see in Wentz.

Two firsts bro. Two firsts, a third and a second. A pretty steep price.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Technically its one first since you get back a first that you are using to draft Wentz/Goff

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I realized what he was saying after I posted. It's still a steep price IMO. But maybe worth it if we get Carson Wentz and he pans out IMO.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exchanged firsts ... only gave up one first in order to make the exchange

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some you guys are never happy. Howie filled the holes in free agency. We needed a franchise QB. Watch Howie trades Bradford to Denver. Stay tuned.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some you guys are never happy. Howie filled the holes in free agency. We needed a franchise QB. Watch Howie trades Bradford to Denver. Stay tuned.

Now that would make me extremely happy.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not trading Bradford, but we could trade Chase

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically its one first since you get back a first that you are using to draft Wentz/Goff

No no! This logic didn't work when Redskins fans tried it. Griffin cost 3 1's and a 2 and Wenz costed 2 1st, a 3rd and a 2nd. Steep? Sure, but not a fleece. That's what it costs to go up that high.

As an Eagles hater I'm a bit torn. Part of me should be happy that you have no draft left for a QB who just isn't considerd that good of a prospect. But I'm also a firm believer that you have to have a good QB and as long as you had that pussy Sam Bradford the Eagles were no threat. So yeah, a little worried that you may have found your guy. Rams are idiots if they take Goff which is what is going to happen.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that the Eagles have already spoken to the Rams about their pick and got assurances. Obviously assurances can go out the window, but I don't think the Eagles would have pulled the trigger on this unless they were very confident that they were getting the QB they "really" want which imo is Wentz. I don't think the Eagles pull the trigger on this not caring about which one out of the two they get.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford just dropped to a fourth. We have 0 leverage.
You called it, no leverage at all. 31 teams know you need to dump him....... Good luck

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No no! This logic didn't work when Redskins fans tried it. Griffin cost 3 1's and a 2 and Wenz costed 2 1st, a 3rd and a 2nd. Steep? Sure, but not a fleece. That's what it costs to go up that high.

As an Eagles hater I'm a bit torn. Part of me should be happy that you have no draft left for a QB who just isn't considerd that good of a prospect. But I'm also a firm believer that you have to have a good QB and as long as you had that pussy Sam Bradford the Eagles were no threat. So yeah, a little worried that you may have found your guy. Rams are idiots if they take Goff which is what is going to happen.

It would be a thing of beauty and my absolute pleasure to watch Wentz in an Eagles' uni kick the Redskins' asses for the next decade... :suds: :yes:

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duplicate

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that the Eagles have already spoken to the Rams about their pick and got assurances. Obviously assurances can go out the window, but I don't think the Eagles would have pulled the trigger on this unless they were very confident that they were getting the QB they "really" want which imo is Wentz. I don't think the Eagles pull the trigger on this not caring about which one out of the two they get.

This makes sense Rey. I hope that is indeed the case

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys watch this Carson Wentz goes to school with Mooch

Kids Brilliant, he's cocky, he's confident and he's tough. kid has a Tom Brady persona. That's where it starts. On top of that, he can flat out Rip it!

We may be alone on this Wingman ... but I'm with you. I have no problem at all with the move. I even started a thread around two weeks ago saying "gun to my head, we trade up for Wentz".