• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please bring Frank back!!!!

49er4life1979

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore signs for a one-year deal. That's doubtful. There are teams that can use his productivity and leadership. I think he still has a couple of good (not great) years left. I don't know how much a pay cut he is willing to accept, asides from less carries. I hope he comes back, but I would rather have him sign with a team that has a realistic chance of winning the Super Bowl.

I dont know that any team will want to pay him any more than what the 49ers would be offering. He will be a 32 year old RB with a lot of tread on his tires. But I agree one, maybe two more good years left, who knows. I wouldnt mind if they brought him back to backup Hyde.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front office wants him back but I bet not at what he is making. Its going to be interesting to see what they offer him. I would offer 2 years 7-8 mill(4-3.5 mill a year). Front load the contract just in case he only has 1 year left so it gives you room to cut him after next year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yep. And it's mutual so a deal should get done fairly quickly.

being interested, and working out what role to play, are very different matters?

IMO the biggest factor will be what role Gore will play, at least what he is told he'll play? cause this is another area where you need the GM and HC to be in lock step. Else free agents can't trust what the GM says, and signs elsewhere.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wish we can get that change of pace back like Sproles or a play maker that can make defenders miss or out run them like a Harvin. Would like to add a play maker on this offense.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I still wish we can get that change of pace back like Sproles or a play maker that can make defenders miss or out run them like a Harvin. Would like to add a play maker on this offense.

their working with Ellington right now.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gore also may want to test his worth on the open market. Those close to him say that his role in the offense is a top criterion but so is winning a Super Bowl. Gore has a lot of respect for coach Jim Harbaugh and must be convinced that Harbaugh's replacement will put the team back on track for a championship.

Read more here: Frank Gore: I want to be back with the 49ers | The Sacramento Bee

yep, that's what I thought.