• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Rotation

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is little question that the Giants would go Timmeh / Matty / Bum / Vogey come playoff time.

This given that the Giants starter who is having the CLEAR best season is Vogey.

Zito will, again, miss the playoff roster, and Sanchez MIGHT miss the roster as well (Durty over Mota???)

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would not trust Sanchez as a true bullpen arm. Maybe have him as a guy that can come in if one of the starters shits the bed early. Rotation looks right - even though, as you note, Vogey is having the best year among the starters.

Last edited by a moderator:

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last I looked, the Giants are only 1/2 game ahead of the AZ DCracks in the NL West. Before we start a long thread about who should be in the playoff rotation and which order they should pitch, let's hold off on the really bad karma thread until such time as we can comfortably say that the Giants will be in the playoffs. If September comes and the Giants have a comfortable lead, then sure, break this bad boy out again.

But until then, I'd rather not fuck with karma.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I looked, the Giants are only 1/2 game ahead of the AZ DCracks in the NL West. Before we start a long thread about who should be in the playoff rotation and which order they should pitch, let's hold off on the really bad karma thread until such time as we can comfortably say that the Giants will be in the playoffs. If September comes and the Giants have a comfortable lead, then sure, break this bad boy out again.

But until then, I'd rather not fuck with karma.

My thoughts exactly. Thanks.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I assumed Cal's post was tongue in cheek. Intentional irony.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assumed Cal's post was tongue in cheek. Intentional irony.

Actually, more of a "wearing the blinders" type of post.

I can not stand to talk about the current situation, so I am trying to get off to other topics for a short while.

Premature? Absolutely.

Sanity requirement? Yup.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually, more of a "wearing the blinders" type of post.

I can not stand to talk about the current situation, so I am trying to get off to other topics for a short while.

Premature? Absolutely.

Sanity requirement? Yup.

Yeah, that's closer to what I meant. But you are a sarcastic fuck-wad, so a HF trap was not out of the question.